Chapter 1

"So what are we going to do guys?" I asked while walking down the hall. "We still don't have a song for Pablo."

"We probably have to search online for a song," Maxi suggested. "Like from previous students."

"Maybe that will work, but-" I was cut off by Ludmila who rudely got in my way. "Watch your steps Daniela!" She growled.
"I was!" I protested. "It was you who was in my way!"

"Dani, chill," Camilla put her hand on my shoulder.

Ludmila sashayed in the opposite direction, and Natalia followed.

"Someone needs to teach that girl a lesson," I said frowning. "She needs to learn if she pushes people too far, they could explode!"

"Delivery for uh... " a boy in a red polo shirt came up to us. "Pablo?"

"Pablo's office is that way," Maxi answered pointing behind him.

"Thanks," he replied, then running where Maxi had directed him.

***

"Olga? Ramalo?" I called walking through the backdoor of my house.

My little sister walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. "Hi Vilu," I greeted her while walking in her direction.

"Hey Daniela."

Violetta looked a little glum. "Are you ok Vilu?" I asked.

"Not good, I did absolutely nothing the entire day." Her eyebrows were curved up in frustration.

"Why can't I go with you to the studio?" She finally said a while later.

"You know what dad said," I sat down at the kitchen table.
"I know, but it's not fair that you get to go just because your a year older-"
She was interrupted but a knock on the door.

"Hold on Vilu," I went up to get the door.

The same boy from Studio 21 stood there, examining a paper. "Can I help you?" I asked trying to get his attention.

"Oh, I have a delivery for Ramalo?"

"Come in and set the food right there on the table please."

He set the food on the table but stopped when he saw Violetta. She sat there lonely poking through her salad that she had made. "Hi," he said in a soft tone. Violetta looked up at the boy. "Hi."

It was weird. My sister doesn't usually fall in love, but this time it was... different.

I guess the boy was a little cute, but Vilo is only 17. Plus my father would never allow her to date at such a young age.

"Sorry to ruin the moment," I snapped both of them out of their trance. "But we were kind of busy so if you could leave..." I pointed at the door. "Oh, yes, but who's going to pay for the food?"

"Uh," I forgot about the money. "Ramalo!" I called. He came rushing in to the sound of my voice.

I pointed at the boy who was staring at Violetta.

Ramalo gave the boy money from my dad's account then he left.

"What was that all about?" I asked Violetta.

"What was what?"

"You and that delivery boy! I see your dreamy eyes!" I giggled.

"Girls? Girls?!" The most unwanted lady came in the room. "Oh! There you are!" Jade whipped her hair around to one side and held her hand in the air.

"What Jade?" Violetta asked, still poking at her salad.

"Why do you always have an attitude when I talk to you people?" She whimpered.

"Don't worry Jade it's not you," I leaned against the counter. "Vilu is going through something right now."

"Ooh! When I'm in a bad mood I always go shopping!" She squealed and whipped her hair again. "Come on Vilu let's go!"

I hope u liked this...

I want to know how u think of it so give this book 1-5 stars on how u thought of this chapter!!

★☆☆☆☆
★★☆☆☆
★★★☆☆
★★★★☆
★★★★★