Phan #1

So I've been hiding in my room for days now, which really isn't that uncommon with my YouTube channel editing, but this is for a different reason. I, Daniel Howel, have been reading Phan fiction. : I just got done writing when Phil came in with his camera. "Hello Dan." "Hi Phil." I smiled to the camera. "What are you doing Dan? And what's the first word that pops into your head go!" "tch ah uhh Phan." "I agree it is very hot in here." "Because of me of course. Nope. Not happening." I awkwardly get out of a pose I struck.  Phil laughed. More Phan fic came to mind. I would never admit this out loud but boy do I have a crush on Phil. Maybe I need the internet support group. "Daniellll." Apparently he's been trying to get my attention. "Lost in my world guys sorry." We laugh again. He set the camera on the dresser and tackled me to the bed. "AH!" I  (manly) screamed and laughed. Before I knew what was gone he bolted, notebook in hand but without the camera. I look at the camera. It wasnt turned on. I ran after Phil. "Phil!!!! Stop." I saw him and he looked at me in horror. "You read our ship?" "M-maybe I dont... Yeah." "Neat I do too you know-" he started rambling on about how he thought it was cool, that's why he read it. "that's not why I read it." Oh shit I said it out loud. "Why do you read it?" He asked. "I just - I - I cant. Nope." I tried to pull away from the subject but he got closer to me, it surprised me so I fell into the floor. "Answer the question Dan." He kneeled in front of me. Phan fic, Phan fic, you love him. My body went on its own because next thing I know I pull him down by the totoro shirt and kiss him. "Dan?" He looked embarrassed and I'm pretty sure I was as red as an auto correct line. "Y-Yes Phil." He got on top of me and kissed me this time. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling. Almost like it would be described in Phan fic, only it was so much better. "I love you." "I love you too Dan." We laughed. "So that camera wasnt on. What did you really want to do?" I asked him. He blushed and looked at me through his messed up fringe. "You haven't been out of your room lately and I missed you." He was just to adorable to handle. I grabbed his shirt yet again and pulled his lips to mine. "Gosh I love you." "I love you too." We laugh again. I think this will work.