cumming out kyouya

(tamakis pov)

I sat on kyouya's bed waiting for to get a shower. Flopping down I felt something hit my side. Looking down I see kyo's notebook (TAMAKI TOUCHED THE DEATH NOTE!) 'I wonder what is in here?' Flipping through the first half all there was is notes and math. The second half was a different type of paper. 'H-h-he drew these?.' I smiled at the drawing. It was me in one of my various poses and under it was captioned "This idiot stole my heart. I love him." The water stopped and I stashed the book back. He comes out in nothing but a towel around his waist. must refrain..... gahhhhhhhhhh "Sorry I just left my clothes out here." "I-it's fine kyouya." He put his glasses on and looked at me weirdly before going back to the bathroom to dress. I flop on the bed. 'How am I going to get through tonight?' he comes back out and I shiver slightly. He had black baggy pj bottoms but no shirt and his glasses on the tip of his nose. 'If only I could drag those down with my teeth.- no bad brain stop!' I feel myself going red. Um...... "Tamaki" I snap out of my thoughts "Yes Kyo?" he looked a bit surprised but continued "Um nothing." my curiosity as well as my lust grew. I tried to stop but my hand reached over and took his and squeezed it reassuringly. a slight dust of pink was on his cheeks. "Um kyouya, I want to know something. Do you have a crush on someone?" "Yeah I do...." his eyes wandered to the ceiling. "Who?" "Why should I tell you?" "Because I'll tell you mine at the exact same time." He sighs "Hey trust me unless you want me to go first?" He just nodded absent mindedly probably not expecting much. I got up and straddled his hips. pushing my face to being just centimeters away from his. His eyes widened a large fraction and stared at my lips. I smiled and pressed my lips to his and closed my eyes. I pulled away and stared into his eyes "I have had a crush on you for two years." he says and I smiled "I've had a crush on you from the day I met you." He smiled and brings his lips to mine pulled me down on top of him. "I love you Tamaki Souh" "I love you too Kyouya Ootori."

Yo guys school has me in a knot so whooo! ;P I miss updating on hre so maybe sometime there shall be more updating-ness but ya know what evers. KEEP ON CARRY ON MY BOYS AND GIRLS! Love you peoples BAIIIIII