Oh my god the evil racoon is a good guy now?!?

I'm writing this while we're having a thunderstorm and watching world war Z. Oh yah for all you people who watch agents of SHEILD my doctors name is Dr.Fiztsimon. I know it's not exactly the same, but it's close. And he's also British. Oh yes, I don't watch Agents of SHEILD but my friends watch it, like demigodpilots.
Disclaimer: I do not, or ever will (unless they right it in their wills) own Percy Jackson and the Olympians/ heroes of Olympus and the avengers/Captain America/other marvel stuff.
               🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍
Tony POV

Mr.Stark,
It has come to our attention that you sister, Sally Jackson-Blofis and her husband Paul Blofis has died in a car crash. Therefor they leave Sally's son, Perseus Achilles Jackson, an orphan. You are his only living relative, so he will be living with you until he is 18 which is in about a year. His birthday is August 18th. There is a link with his information on it, so you'll be able to co-operate with him. Do you remember the demigods we were telling you about, the Greek ones?  Well your new phew is the most powerful demigod to walk this earth. He was one of the only demigods to ever survive Tartarus. More information is on the link. I wish you the best of luck with your new phew.
Farewell,
Nick Fury
Director of SHEILD. 

Sally's dead. Oh my gods, Sally's dead. I sat down in the puddle of liquor, sobbing uncontrollably. My only family member still alive is dead. 
Percy.
Oh my gods I forgot about Percy! Percy must be heartbroken.
"J, can you locate a Perseus Jackson for me please." I said while looking up at the ceiling, a habit I do.
"Mr.Stark, he is currently sitting in Central Park, with two teens by The name of Thalia Grace and Nico Di Angelo. Ms.Thaila Grace was reported missing quite a few years ago and Mr. Nico Di Angelo was born in 1940 but has the appearance of a 14 year old."
I looked back up at the ceiling and said
"  Thanks J. Does Percy know that I'm his uncle?"
"Yes sir, his Mom told him 4 years ago."
"And they never visited? Thanks J."
Of to go meet my nephew.
              🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍
Percy POV
"Don't you have an uncle you can live with? What was his name, Troye Sivan ?" Thalia asked.
"Yah I do. His name is Tony Stark, by the way."
"Ha. Your uncles To-Tony Stark. Are you serious. Man, I didn't think the fates were this cruel. Your going to go with Percy Stark now? Perseus Achilles Stark." Nico then fell to the ground laughing his butt off.
I groaned. "Nico, just shut up."
"Whatever you say, Cap." I groaned again. Thalia leaned over after finishing her laughing fit and talked so only Nico and I could here.
"A man has been staring at you, Percy for the last five minutes. He looks like he wants to talk to you."
"Okay, I'm going."
"Good luck Percy." Nico said while I was leaving. I slowly made my way towards the man. He winked when I recognized him. He's Tony Stark.
"So your my famous uncle. It's great to finally meet you." I said.
"I heard that you need a place to live, and seeing that I am your uncle, I have taken it upon myself to get you, and make sure you live a good life for the remainder of your life. I sciam quod semideus. (Latin I know you are a demigod)". Tony said. I smirked as I turned around and waved at my cousins, then followed Tony to Stark Tower.
~this is a time skip that's says hi to zoë~
At stark tower
"Wait, so you mean to tell me that the evil raccoon is a good guy now?"
"Yes Percy, how many times do I have to tell you?"
"Five"
"Well I see how your related to Tony now."
"Thanks pepper!"
Pepper led me to the living room/floor where the rest of the avengers are.
"By the way, the evil raccoons name is Bucky. He was controlled by hydra to kill Steve and Natasha, but remembered that he was Steve best friend. Now he's a good guy."
"Oh Kay."
We walked through the doors and saw the team playing monopoly.
"Your going to be an avenger."
"WHAT!"
Hi, I would like to say sorry for that one person who asked me to update. I had homework every single night and you know yah. Also Im twelve so, good criticism is good. Yes.
Clarke McLean out ;)
PS FOLLOW demigodpilots  and whatismydemigodlife THEY ARE DA BEST