Bad Habit (Larry Stylinson Dirty One-Shot)

(Harry's POV)

I fiddled with the door key and opened the door. I just finished Gym and was very tired but happy, knowing the fact that, after some more work, my muscles will be much more prominent. After stepping inside and throwing my Gym bag in a corner, I walked straight into the living room and sat down on the couch. I turned the TV on and relaxed. Soon I heard footsteps coming down the stars "Louis" I thought. And I was right, it was Louis my boyfriend walking happily, just in boxers I may add, down the hall. After Gym I always had to control my hormones but at the sight of Louis just in boxers with his abs and his bronzed chest and all the tattoos....I lost it complete, already getting hard in my gym shorts, but I covered it up with a blanket. "Hey LouLou" I said in one of the sweetest voices ever. "Hey Harr-" I saw his expression changing and he looked angry. "NO! Not again!" he said, raising his voice but I had no clue what he was talking about. "What LouLou?" "Don't LouLou me! You know what! I told you so many times!" I had no idea what he was talking about but hell this angry Louis was an incredibly turn-on. I felt a smirk creeping on my face but it didn't help the situation. "I have no clue what you mean" I answered innocent, wanting more angry Louis to fill my needs and solve my not so little problem down there. He was furious now. "You have NO CLUE" he shouted and grabbed me by the collar, pulling me up from the couch. "no" I answered and looked up through my eye lashes. "Oh I will show you what I mean" Wow his voice was ten times deeper then normal, making my cock twitch. I looked up to meet his eyes and I realized that he felt it, lust clouding his eyes. He slammed me against a wall nearby and started kissing me roughly while pinning my hands over my hand so I couldn't touch myself. He began rubbing our crotches together, making me moan. He smirked evily knowing that I needed desperately help but he teased me. He kissed me again against my mouth but trailed down then over my jaw, my neck and stopped at my collarbone, sucking a dark mark in my flesh. I groaned in anticipation and tried to move my hands down to help myself but he glared at me angrily and stopped my movements. "Oh you want to touch yourself?" "Y-Yes" I stuttered. "Well then I have to do something to prevent you from doing this. Stay here and no touching yourself!" After he was out of the room I couldn't help myself but opened my belt and stepping out of my shorts and boxers in one swift motion. I leaned aginst the wall and started to palm myself. I moaned feeling the knot starting to form in my stomach. Suddenly Louis came back and looked at me, starting to smirk evil. "What did I told you?" "Not t-to touch m-myself?" I stuttered more a question then an answer. "Right! But I have another idea to show you how to listen to me. I will fuck you until you see stars, fuck you so you have to move on hands and knees straight - for weeks" Oh my god this new side of Louis was, well very exciting. He was normally bottom so this would be interesting. He came up to me putting my hands in handcuffs and he fixed the chain between the cuffs around the table leg so I was on my knees not able to move. He flipped me around and I hissed at the pain in my wrists. I was now on my back, cock standing proud in the air covered with some precum. "Oh so some rules!" he said harshly. "No noises. No cumming before I allow you to. Just follow my rules" he said. "Yes Lou- AAARGH" I screamed at the feeling as he suddenly shoved two fingers inside of me. "I said no SOUNDS!" slamming the fingers harder into me and after some seconds he added a third and a fourth finger. I hissed. I was never bottom because I was too tight. We decided that he would be bottom but now he slammed his four fingers into me with no mercy. I felt some tears rolling down my cheek but Louis just kissed them away. After what seems like eternity he pulled out but I still wasn't prepared. He locked his eyes with mine and kissed me roughly then he slammed in. It was terrible...great...terrible...great. I could not decide. At first the pain of his big cock inside of me was awful but soon I could feel the pleasure washing over me. I moaned loudly. "I said" he growled "dont. make. any. sounds!" slamming his throbbing cock into me between every word. I cried out and he continued slamming into me hitting my prostate every time. My head made contact with the table and I yelped in pain but Louis just spanked me. "Quiet" *slap* "I said" *slap* "be QUIET!" *slap* I inhaled sharply but tried to be quiet. I was close, very close to be exact and i looked desperate at him to signal it. He realized what I meant and hissed "No cumming before I allow it to you!" but I knew that I couldn't held it very long. He knew that too so he pulled out slamming his hot, wet dick down my throat. I gagged but engulfed him fully into my mouth. He thrusted deep but I took it all, very proud of myself. He reached back, stroking my cock and I moaned against his. It send him over the edge and he spattered his warm cum into my mouth, waiting until I swallowed it all. He went back to my problem and moved his face between my legs, licking at my hole. I hissed at the pleasure and my cock twitched again. He poked his tongue in and out licking around my muscle and soon i came over my chest. He smiled proudly at me and kissed me. "No Gym clothes on the couch" he murmered in my ear nibbling at my earlobe. "If I get this as punishment, I think I should go more often to the Gym" I whispered back and smiled sheepishly. "So? You liked my big, fat cock in your tight ass, hitting your prostate so often?" he asked innocently making me going hard again. "Yes" I said stretching the 's'. "What about round two in the shower?" he asked and shortly after he finished I was up sprinting upstairs.

~Hope you liked it!

please vote and comment your opinions it would mean the world to me! Xx~