Not a Karen the World

After leaving the house, she quickly discovered that steaks were being served at the festival, but only to those who can defeat a master swordsman named Zorro. She had seen him on the news, and knew he was one of the best swordsman in the world. Determined to get that juicy steak, she grabbed her trusty katana, nicknamed "t" and set out to defeat this swordsman.
On the way to the festival, she was ambushed by a ninja. The ninja was skilled, but Karen was twice as skilled. The ninja charged with his sword but Karen dodged, then, using some of her kawaii energy, charged up her signature move, The Karen Beam. The Karen beam had two stages, stage one is simply called "The Karen Beam", it's quite powerful and can send weak opponents flying, but stage two is called "The Ultra Kawaii Karen Beam", a beam of ultimate kawaii energy. Stage twos beam takes a huge amount of energy to do, and leaves Karen very slow and tired, but she only used stage one on her ninja foe, which leaves her with minor strain on herself.
The ninja couldn't withstand The Karen Beam and was quickly defeated. Before Karen could interrogate him, the ninja pulled out a dagger and, with all his remaining strength, finished himself off. Karen didn't know why she was ambushed, but continued on her journey to get that steak.