Karens War for Steak

She arrived at the festival alert. She was on edge for any more unwelcome challengers planning on paying her another visit. She saw the arena where Zorro was located in the distance and started heading towards it.
As she got closer she heard twigs breaking form a small forest nearby. She prepared to draw her blade just before five more ninjas jumped from the tree line with there swords drawn. Luckily Karen drew her Karenana just in time to block all five ninjas at once. She jumped back to put distance between them but they kept charging towards her, swords swinging! Karen was barely able to evade all of them, and knew she wouldn't make it to Zorros' arena alive at this rate.
Before she could counter, one of the ninjas threw a ninja star and managed to graze her arm. She swung he Karenana and managed to defeat two of them in one slice. The other three were shocked and paused for just a second, but even that was too slow, as Karen impaled another ninja.
Now only two ninjas remained, and their confidence was sinking every second. Karen wasn't a forced to be reckoned with, and the ninjas knew that now better than anyone. In a desperate attempt at victory, they both went for Karen's neck with their swords. Karen quickly ducked and swung her Karenana at their stomachs. The ninjas were defeated, and Karen finally entered the arena.