Chapter 22

I walked into the hotel room and searched it. Empty! Roman's lucky right now, but I will get him soon. I went back to my hotel room. Roman was in there talking to Serena. Both of them looked at me. I glared at Roman. I'm not so worried about Serena since she doesn't believe Roman anyway and I'm not gonna give Serena any proof.

"Hi, babe." I said to Serena. "What's this?"

Serena rolled her eyes and walked over to me "It's nothing. Roman was just stopping by. He can leave now." Serena held my hand.

Roman's jaw dropped "Serena! What about?"-(gco)

"I don't care! Leave." Serena yelled.

"No."

"Excuse me??"

"I got this, babe." I walked towards Roman "It's best for everyone if you'd just leave......"

"Go to hell with Christian."

I smirked "You'll be there first."

Serena's P.O.V

I couldn't really hear what Roman and Seth were talking about, but next thing I knew, Roman punched Seth, knocking him down. Roman got on top of Seth and began punching his face.

"OMG. Roman, stop!!!!!" I yelled.

Roman and Seth wrestled on the ground.

"Guys stop!!!!!!!" I yelled.

Seth got the upper hand and started beating the crap out of Roman.

I pulled Seth off of Roman and kept him away "No. Stop. Roman, please leave."

Roman got up and wiped his bloody mouth "I'm not going anywhere."

I sigh "Let's just go right now." I grab Seth's hand and pull him towards the door.

"Don't go anywhere with him!" Roman said.

"Shut up and leave us alone!"

"Maybe you should call the cops, Serena." Seth mumbled.

This may be out of hand right now, but I don't want Roman in jail......

"Seth, please give us five minutes." I begged.

"No way." Seth glared at Roman.

"Please....."

"Five." Seth walked out of the hotel room.

I looked at Roman "I'm begging you to just stay out of my relationship. I'm sorry if you're jealous"-(gco).

Roman grabbed both sides of my face and kissed me passionately. I relaxed and kissed back.

"No...... We can't....." I moaned in Roman's mouth.

Roman wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek "Please believe me. You have to."

I looked Roman in the eyes "I can't and I don't......"

"What?!"

"Not only have you fucked up our trust, but you haven't even given me proof about Seth!"

"Please!!!! Believe me!!!!"

I crossed my arms "No. Leave now."

Seth walked back into the room with two police officers behind him "You were asked multiple times......"

The two officers put Roman in handcuffs and read him his rights.

"But........" I frowned.

"It's OK, babe. I handled it." Seth held my hands.