Chapter 21

"This is proof that I've moved on......"

"Serena, you can't"-(gco)

"I don't wanna hear it." I put my hand up. "Now you know that I'm engaged. I don't need your two cents. I'll see you around." I turned around.

Roman grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest "Please..... You can't marry him."

"I can and will. I'm happy now. Just leave me alone."

"I love you....."

"Your dick is pressing against my stomach. Let go of me."

Roman bit his lip. Oh man..... He's teasing..... I really wanted to kiss them lips.....

I cleared my throat. Someone knocked on the door. I quickly pushed myself away from Roman. I walked out of the room and bumped into Seth.

"Serena?..... What were you doing in Roman's locker room?" Seth asked.

"I was uh giving Roman his vest....... What are you doing?"

"I was gonna tell Roman that we're engaged."

"Oh. Well, Roman knows now."

"Oh OK. Good. Are you OK?"

"Fine. Why?"

"Just asking. Oh! Do you know when you wanna get married?"

"Not yet. Why?"

"I was thinking soon. Maybe go to a chapel."

I frowned "A chapel?......"

"Yea. It'll be quick, simple, and cheap."

"Yea, but"-(gco)

"And weddings take a lot of planning and time......"

"But"-(gco)

"I'm just really eager to get married to you. You're the love of my life......"

My heart just melted.

"So....... Chapel?...."

I nodded "Sure."

Seth smiled "Good."

"OK. I'm gonna get back to work." I walked past Seth.

Seth's P.O.V.

I watched Serena walk away then I knocked on roman's door.

Roman opened the door "Yea?"

"Can I come in and talk to you?"

"Uhh. Sure." Roman stepped aside and let me in.

I faced Roman "So, you know that Serena and I are engaged. I know you two have been through a lot, but as Serena's future husband, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave her alone."

"What? She's the mother of my child."

"You have other children with different mothers. You seem to leave them alone and they're single. Serena's my fiancee and I want you to leave her alone."

"I understand where you're coming from, but no."

I chuckled "I'm being as nice and calm as I can while asking this. You can't be talking to her sexually anymore, touching her, or even filling her head with lies."

"I'm filling her head with lies?? Google is a wonderful thing and I found out some things that I'm sure will make Serena leave you."

"Are you threatening me?....."

"Oh. You mean like how your stepbrother used to threaten Serena??"

"That's it!" I pulled out a gun and pointed it at Roman. "Yea. So what? My stepbrother was Christian. I really wish he would've killed you. Unfortunately, Serena killed him first. Christian wasn't the smartest. He got violent too quickly. He should've manipulated first...... That's exactly what I'm doing. Once Serena and I get married, I'm killing you. Serena probably won't know, but if she does find out it's me, she can't testify against me because she's my wife. Now Serena,.... I'm gonna keep her around longer. Have more fun with her....."