School starts up

{Zowie POV}

"Mom,were are my shoes!?" I called from up stairs.

"They're not my shoes so I don't know!" My mom yells as I stared at my bed confused.

"Were could they be?" I whispered to myself.

I look under my bed and there my shoes were good as new.

"Found them!" I yell as I look at the time.

"Mom I'm late it's 7:30!" I freak out sliding my feet into my shoes.

I run down stairs and get my vans backpack and run to the car. My mom jumps into the car and starts it up the engine. We blow past my friends house as she I running to school.

My mom pulls to the front of the high school and I hop out blowing her a kiss then runn into the school. I run down he hall to my locker as my friends walk by Andrew,Robin,Wyatt and Angelo.

"Hey Zowie was up?" Angelo asked nicely but sadly.

"Trying not to be late to class." I put my bag in my locker and closed it.

"ZOWIE LOLA HIKER!" My teacher yells from down the hall Making us all look at her.

"Oooo Zowie your In trouble." Andrew looks at me as I walk to the teacher.

"Your know your not supposed to be a round boys wait till I tell your mother." She scolded and pointed to the room.

{Angelo POV}

"Wow she is strict." I looked at robin and Wyatt.

"Zowie looked like she was going to cry." Robin said as we walked down the hall to are class.

"Your late!" The teacher barks at us.

"Well are friend is in trouble and we were trying to umm." Rodin paused and he teacher ignored us as we take are seats.