crying without a word

Zowie {POV}

I walked to my next class were Angelo and Robin would meet me.

"There she is how's your day goin?" Angelo asked as we walked into are 2nd class.

"Really really bad my mom called in the first 10 seconds of school." I got out all my papers for the class.

Andrew walked into the classroom and sat down next to me and Angelo.

"Damn you don't look good. What happened?" Andrew said as the teacher walked in.

"Ok time to learn." Are teacher smiled and looked at me.

"Zowie how is your day you don't look good?" I looked up at the teacher who was completely gorgeous.

"Umm ok.... I guess." I said then looked down at my hands.

"Zowie how bout we talk in the hall way?" Mr. Calum opened the door as Angelo tensed up breaking his pencil.

"Ok I guess. " I walke dout into the hall as Mr. Calum closed the door.

"What's wrong?" He looked me in the eyes and frowned.

"Nothing."

"Something is wrong."

"Fine I like to skate."

"Oh umm go to your seat." Mr. Calum opened the door and I started to cry a little.

"Wow whats wrong? Zowie?" Angelo huged me and I huged back.

Andrew and Robin looked at me with a frown I stoped huging Angelo and sat down. I put my head on my desk wondering why I was born so wrong?

In the back of the room was tyler who walked over and huged me making everything disappear.

"Hey I'm here." Tyler spoke which sent shivers down my spine.

I got up and walked to a tablet with no one sitting at it.