1: First Meeting

{Song of the chapter: Just Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble}

Marty: You first met Marty while you were with the Doc. Doc had just taken you on as a bit of an intern when he met Marty and let him start to help him out with things.
           All he knew was that when he saw you, even though no words were spoken, that was he had to make you his. He needed you.

Alex: You hurried into your economics class just in time on the first day, taking the last available seat next to a rather attractive young man. As the teacher dismissed all of the students to get aquatinted with each other, the boy turned to introduce himself.
         "The name is Alexander P. Keaton, though everyone calls me Alex. I'm a Republican." He smirked and shook your hand.
          "(Y/N) (Y/L/N). It's nice to meet you, Alex. Though, I don't think I find myself loyal to any specific political party."

Milo: As you hurried through the Smithsonian, you made sure to take a look at some of the ancient relics. Ancient history had always fascinated you so much.
          You found yourself reading some Mayan tablets through the glass as a young man came to stand next to you.
             "The Mayans, huh? Fascinating really. I'm surprised even I was able to read that thing and I'm a linguist!" He chuckled. You looked at him, blushing. "My father was a linguist. He started to teach me a little about the Mayan language before he passed. My name is (Y/N). It's a pleasure to meet you Mr..." "Thatch! Milo James Thatch! Cartographer and linguist. I could always take you to my office and teach you a little more if you'd like." He stammered. "That would be wonderful Mr. Thatch."