06

After Chresanto left from last night I wasn't able to sleep because I kept on having flashbacks from what happened and I couldn't stop crying and shaking. I was in the corner just balling I could barely breath. I heard somebody walk through my front door and I instantly started breathing fast then the person walked into my room. I didn't know who it was since the lights were off. When I felt something touched I screamed kicked and punched then the lights came on. It was Bre'Asia.
She looked at me then started crying. She ran up to me and held me while I cried.

"Brianna what happened."She cried

"H-he raped m-me."I cried

I don't know why but her heart started racing then she got up and her eyes looked black.

"Get dressed"She huffed

I nodded and found some clothes. I had put on a black sweatshirt,grey sweatpants, and my Nike slides. After that she grabbed my hand and dragged me to Chresanto's apartment its like she instantly knew who it was.

"I knew this guy was weird or some shit he never left his eyes off of you when I came over."She mumbled to herself

She didn't even bother to knock she just picked the lock and walked in. She dragged me to the living then sat me down then walked away. I didn't hear nothing for awhile until I heard a scream. Next thing Bre was dragging Chresanto in the room. He was bleeding. She sat him on the floor then stared at him.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER."She yelled

"What the fuck did it look like I did."He chuckled

She slammed the shit out of him.

"I asked you a damn question."She barked

"I fucked the shit out of her that's what I did."He yelled in her face

She started shaking then she started laughing.

"Put you hands on my sister or even think about it I will cut your dick off and shove it down your throat."She growled

She grabbed my hand and walked out of the apartment building.