It.

You know about the girl... Sophie Delezio? She was involved in not one but two car accidents and incredibly survived. Well now I sort of relate to her... She was amputated too.

6 MONTHS EARLIER...
I couldn't wait any longer for the cute, possibly chubby baby to be born. I decided to drive to the St. John's hospital myself. It was actually a really nice day for a baby to be born. I was about 10 minutes away from the hospital when one of my favourite songs came on. I burst out into full song at the chorus. This was awesome.
"You got designer shades,
Just to hide your face
And you wear them around like you're cooler than me.
And you never say "Hey"
Or "Remember my name?"
And it's probably 'cause you think you're cooler than me."
And that was when it all came tumbling down. I was fooling around. I put my shades on and pretended like I was apart of the music video. My aviators made it slightly harder to see where I was going on the road but I didn't really care. I started shaking my head and doing dance moves in the vicinity of my seat. Sometimes. I really am an idiot. I wasn't exactly looking where I was going. I drove through an intersection without really thinking. I slammed the brakes on too late, I was t-boned.