Part 6/ Wake Up!

Omar comes and holds me down and try's to calm me down... I can't calm down.... I loved Oscar too much to live anymore... I start to scream and say "ITS MY FAULT!!!! I WANT TO DIE!! LET ME DIE!!!! PLEASE!!!! I CANT LIVE WITH OUT HIM!!!" Then all of a sudden my eyes open, Oscar is yelling "WAKE UP LAZA, PLEASE, WAKE UP!!"
He's shaking me to wake up, I ask "Am I dead??" Oscar says "Thank god no!! If you were I would die too cuz I couldn't live with out you!!" I smile and kiss Oscar, he kisses me back.. Then I pulled away and said "I LOVE YOU!! PLEASE NEVER LEAVE ME!!!! EVER PLEASE!!" He smiles and says "I promise my love!!" I smile so big my cheeks start hurt and he laughs and says "nice smile babe" I laugh and say "sorry... I just had the most horrible dream.." He smiles and says "I know... But, it wasn't a dream.... I really left that note... But I left a fake body... But then, they told me what happened after you read the note... I felt so horrible.... I had to come back..... I couldn't let you be like that..... I couldn't let you kill yourself because of my selfishness... I love you Laza, I love you!" My dad comes in the room... With my mom, my brother, and another boy who appears to look like me?... I say "dad there are ghosts with you!!!" My dad looks at them and says "no sweetie, they are living human beings??!!" We both have British accents... I ask "dad how long have I been here??" He responds "twelve weeks" I ask "is Omar Rudberg really related to us??" My dad laughs and says "Omar, no you saved him and his friends from dying in a car explosion!" I look to the side and Oscar is gone.... My heart shatters.... I ask "how did I get here??" The strange boy tells me "Dad just told you Tyler!" When I hear the name 'Tyler' I lift the blanket and I see I am a girl and I was relieved.. I look at my dad and I ask "dad? Why is this strange boy look like me and is calling you dad... Where is Callie??" My dad looks a me and says "who's Callie sweetie??" I say "my twin sister!!" My mom buts in.... "Tyler, you were in a coma, and it's going to take a very long time for you to understand that you have a twin brother named Taylor.." I smile and giggle "MOM YOUR ALIVE!!! EVAN YOUR ALIVE!!" My mom says "who's Evan, Tyler?" My older brother says "Mom I think she means me.. Tyler my name is Tanner, but you can call me Evan all you want." He smiles in a way that he's so happy that I am still live... Then I giggle again they all ask why I'm giggling, I say "okay so I'm a girl right??" They say "yes" in confuse meant, I say "and Taylor is a boy??" I start laughing, they say yes and smile like they know where I'm going with with and I ask "then why am I Tyler and he's Taylor haha!!" I'm laughing really hard. They call the four boys I saved from the burning tour bus.. They knew if they brought them in I'd do something stupid... But the boys were... They just looked to happy to be famous..... Why are they here again... Oh yeah I guess I saved them... Omg I just said that not even five seconds ago... I am so stupid... Oscar sits next to me and grabs my hand.... I try to get up........... But............... I can't feel my legs.... I try touching them I don't feel them on my fingers... I then look... Both of my legs are gone.... Everyone looks down and I say "so this is what happens to me for saving people.... Why do you love God.??? If he punishes me for saving for lives... I hate him... Please don't ever mention him in front of me again... Don't even bother wasting your time getting me up for church on Sunday's I won't bother to wake up...." I turn away from everyone and tell everyone to get out... Even Oscar.... I fall asleep.... I wake up, and everyone is back in my room.... I tell them to leave cuz I see bibles in their hands... They don't leave... I put my earphones in my ears and just play not godly music my family doesn't like me listening to..... Two weeks have past.... And I am home.... I am in a wheelchair... With no legs... I go back to school, where the fooo boys go... Everyone claps when my brothers wheel me in the school... And I ignore them.... Everyone said God has blessed me with this new life cuz it was a Christian school.... I had my earphones in the whole days... All the teachers said it was rude so I said back to them "well God is rude for punishing me for saving more then one person in a burning car accident... Now tell me how rude I am again... You can love your selfish God all you want... But to me.... He's D E A D! DEAD!!!" I rolled myself out of that fake school... My parents picked me up... My parents didn't blame me for thinking that... After all I did forget everything in my passed.... But the principal expelled me for what I said... I didn't really care.... I went to a new high school.... Everyone wanted to be my friends because I saved their idols... But there was this one boy who wanted to be my friend because he had his legs amputated too... It's like we were meant to be... He looked like someone I have seen or met before... I ask him his name, he said "Kollin...." I say my name "I'm Tyler.." He smiles... I smile... I went home that day... I had dinner.... Then went to bed...