~Chapter 5~ The big news

I woke up early around 8 in the morning to the smell of pancakes and beacon . I hoped up and went down stairs and seen my mom in the kitchen cooking . She said gooodmorning sweetheart you hungry ? I nodded my head and she handed me a plate and then my two older sister brittney and harmonie came down stairs and my mom handed them a plate . I gotta tell yall something my mom said we all looked and said what ? We moving she said , Me what the fuck why ? She told me to watch my mouth and she said because now that your father is gone Ima need help , We moving to Las Vegas with your grandmother , We all shook our heads and said okay then the boys came down stairs and she told them , It seem like everybody was cool with it except me I was pissed the fuck off i didn't wanna leave . I got up and went to my room I called breanna . When she answered the phone I instantly started crying she kept asking me what was wrong I told her how we was moving she started crying to we been best friends since the third grade we ain't never been apart . She asked me what was I gonna do about Gregg I said I don't know hopefully we figure something out . Let me call you back later this him texting me know . Him: Wessup babe Me: Nothing , IMiss you babe 😔 Him: IMisss you too ma' 😕 Me: So my mom making us move Him: Tf why 😤 Me: Cause since my dad died she need help so we moving to my grandmother house in Vegas Him: Smmmh babe that's far I don't want you to leave 😢 Me: I don't wanna leave neither babe but igs I have too go 😣😢  Him: Smmmh , I didn't text back after that all I could do is cry myself back to sleep ......