~Chapter 7~ Vegass baaby

We finally made it , it's was a 4 hour ride we pulled up to this big pretty white house it was a few boys outside playing basketball they was fine as fuck . When we was pulling into the drive thru our grandmother was standing outside waiting for us . I was the first one to hop out and give her a hug I miss her so much I haven't seen my granny since I was like 10 she said look how big you got you turned into a young woman . She turned around and gave everybody else a hug and we grabbed our stuff and went inside , She showed us our rooms we all had our own room the house was hella big 8 bedroom 4 bath 2 living rooms and a big ass kitchen . It's was beautiful I never seen a house this huge . I had a nice size room it already had a bed a TV and a dressers in there I started unpacking my clothes when I was done I immediately called breanna and told her how everything was . I felt like I was at home already I went down stairs and my granny was finishing up dinner for us . We haven't had granny cooking in a long time the boys was already sitting at the table . My mom came down stairs when sat at the table with us my sisters went straight to sleep . When I finished eating I went up stairs took a show and put on some shorts and a tank top and went to sleep .....

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @Heartless_Queen