Chapter 1: Meet the Celebrity

5 years later

Jack

"I'm not inlove with you Kevin. Please understand."Natalie told me. I hold her hand one last time.

"I understand. Seeing you happy makes me happy, even though it includes someone else."I said while preventing myself from crying. Then..

"And CUT!"Our Director announce.

"Okay good job everyone. We all can now pack up."he added. Then I immediately let go of Natalie's hands which her real name is Rapunzel.

"Nice work Jack."she said. I just gave her a light smile then went back to my dressing room.

Dressing Room

"Any plans?"I heard Bunny behind.

"I have a photoshoot later."I answered him.

"Sucks being you right now."he commented.

"You got that right."I said while I lay on my folding bed.

"Well I gotta go now. Meet you at North's if you can catch up. I need to pick up Tooth."he said. I just nodded then he went off.

I took my phone out of my brown jeans and immediately posted on Instagram. A photo of me wearing her locket. And captioned 'Hey still remember me?'. And in just a minute I have a thousand likes already. Most of my pictures in Instagram are pretty much includes the locket. I always wore it like everyday. I never took them off. Incase I'll meet her again at least I have a proof to show her.

Beep

A comment appeared below my post.

Gred_fgy: Are you referring to Rapunzel?
Fred_ghyh: Jackunzel for life.

Why are people making fans club of me and Rapunzel? She has a boyfriend for pete sake. And her boyfriend is a good friend of mine. He's name is Eugene.

I rarely reply to comments but I think one comment won't harm anyone right?

Frostbite: I'm not referring to Rapunzel and do please stop the fans club. She already has a boyfriend. A little respect won't harm.

Then logged out.

I have a twitter account but I rarely open it since I'm not fund of tweeting anything in my life. I was in the middle of my thoughts when the door opened. It revealed my manager Manny.

"Jack. Be in the van in 5 minutes we are off to Fashion Grill Company for your photoshoot."he said. I just nodded then took my back pack and wore my cap and sunglasses.

When I opened the door to the parking lot. Flashes of camera approached me. I was expecting this already. Media! Media everywhere. Well I choosed this lifestyle so I may just bare with it.

If only my Mom and Dad where still here.

Took us 10 minutes to reach the company.

I am modelling the new cover of there company magazine for June issue. Me and Rapunzel should be the one on cover but the news was out last week announcing that she and Eugene are on a relationship so the company picked me since I was more popular they say.