Chapter 6: Ruined Lunch

Jack

After class our First class, we headed to our next class, well Punzie is no longer with us since she has a separate subject from us. So it's my time to get close to Elsa.

I was about to talk to her when..

"Hey Elsa, my name's Belle."a girl named Bell talked to her. What a bad timing, I saw Eugene waiting for us by the door.

"Hello Belle."I heard Elsa said.

"You have plans for lunch? You can hang out with us."she offered Elsa. Elsa gave her a smile.

"Oh, thank you for the invite but I promised my sister that I will join her with my cousins friends."she said. Okay now's the time to join in.

"Excuse me, but Eugene is waiting for us Elsa."I told her with my usual voice, which is cold. That had frightened Belle a little and Elsa stared at me.

"Oh alright. Thanks by the way Belle, but we still have class, see you when I see you?"she said to Belle.

"O-okay."she stuttered and left together with her friends.

The three of us went to our next class, unfortunately Eugene sits inbetween me and Elsa. Sheesh, now this is what I call close yet so far.

"Hey dude, you okay?"Eugene asked.

"Yeah."I simply answered then focused infront.

"You like her don't you?"he said that made me turn to him.

"What?"I asked.

"Psh! Stop it dude, I can see it in your eyes. Stop denying."he said.

Am I that obvious?

"I am not."I said.

"Oh yeah. Said the guy who doesn't talk to girls often? And did I just hear you clearly that you just gave her a hoddie?"he mocked. I just eyed him.

"Too bad. You're heart is taken."he added. I smiled at that thought. "Or is it? Don't tell me?"he said then looked at Elsa. What is he up to?

Elsa

Okay? This kind of awkward, well I am not really used to hang out with guys so I should just act natural right? Well at first I can survive Eugene and Jack since Punzie was with us, but now? I'm all by myself with them. And to think that I find Jack cute. Ugh! I am so embarrassing.

I noticed that Eugene and Jack were whispering about something, but I didn't paid any attention to them since it is private. I took out my notebook from my bag and draw snowflakes at the back page.

I was in the middle of my icy wonderland when Eugene tapped my shoulder.

"Yes?"I asked. His face was like shocked.

"Can I ask you something?"he said.

"Uhmm.. well you are already asking so yeah?"I awkwardly said.

"Oh sorry, where are you from again?"he asked

"Uhm.. Arendelle.. I mean Norway."I said. And his eyes got even wider. "Why? Is anything wrong?" I asked confused. Then he smiled.