Everyone close your books it's the End of the world

So I'm pretty sure everyone is aware of the presedential debates.  There's Jeb Bush and Donald Trump ,and when I found out that Trump was running this was my expression:🙀🔫 

The man can't even control his hair how is he supposed to control a nation. Yeah I said it, go ahead Trump blast me. All I was hearing was how Jeb was speaking Spanish, and Trump blasted him for it. Pretty soon he's gonna be blasting China, and I don't mean with pathetic comments💣🇨🇳. 

Now there are a few things people may think make Trump the perfect Rebulican:

-filed three bankruptsies 💰💰💰

-had three wives💍💍💍

-builds his empire off of other peoples money

Does it make him a great leader...you do the math. As an indigo child part of my mission is to take down old systems that don't show integrity, or don't serve a good purpose. This would include the government. Rules (such as the Ten Commandments) are for the ego, with them the ego would go out of control. Until people are full aware and stop listening to voice in their head and listen to their heart the rules won't be necessary. The ego is the voice that discourages you, telling you that certain feelings either physically or spiritually is just in the mind, this includes visions and vivid dreams.

If you'd like to find out what kind of psychic gifts you have you should visit this sight. It's listed by zodiac sign...http://astrolocherry.com/post/40002967667/the-psychic-zodiac. And choose a crystal that speaks to you in any way. Remember to cleanse it before you use it.