Chapter 1

-BULLET HERO-

Hello there fellow killjoy! I'm Bullet Hero. Yes, I am a girl, but I sure kick some Drac ass when it comes to it. I work alone. I have no family, no friends, no one to cry over when they get taken away. I like it like that, so don't feel sorry. Anyway, right now I'm in my little hut right outside Zone 5. A couple miles from "them". Who's "them" you ask? Well they are know as "The Fabulous Four" Party Poison (the leader), Fun Ghoul (the idiot), Kobra Kid (the mastermind), and finally Jet Star (princess Fro Fro)  he has a huge Afro. Anyway it's its the middle of the week and this is usually the time of day I go on my daily patrol In search of any Dracs trying to pull something.

I got out of my little hut with my black and purple ray gun and head straight for my black and purple motorbike. I stole it a while back and it's been my ride for so long. Anyway I was going to the gas station first so i can load up on gas and see if I can get some more supplies to live on.

When I got there the person who ran it knew my name but not my face just recognized my mask and said

???: hey Bullet, what ya need?
Me: umm, got anything useful, Beam?
(His full name was Insanity Beam @taylorjardines)
Beam: um, I donno we got a new shipment over there if you want first pick?
Me: ok thanks (walks over to the new bin as someone else walks into the store) hey most of these are comic books?
???: COMIC BOOKS??????

He runs over to me and pushes me out of the way and I land on floor with a huge THUD!

Me: what the hell, man?!? (Getting up)
???: oh, I'm sorry, are you ok?
Me: yeah, I'm fine. Who are you? (I didn't recognize him because of his mask)
???: (surprised) you don't know who I am?
Me: nope. Care to tell me?
???: I'm Party Poison, you know from "the fabulous four"
Me: oh yeah, sorry I work alone so I don't hear a lot from you guys.
Party: who are you?
Me: I'm Bullet, Bullet Hero (shakes his hand) nice to meet you, but I have to go.
Party: um......

BANG