The New Student

Michael's POV

I walk into my classroom. The students are walking around and talking. Basically, doing everything I said not to do. I put my briefcase on the desk and look at everyone.

I don't say a word. Slowly they all see me staring at them, waiting. They quietly get in their seats and face forward. I smile.

"Good morning, class. Today, we'll start a new lesson on Theoretical Perspectives. "

They all groan. I open my briefcase case and take two of my prescription pills. I need these to stay sane. I tend to get a bit delusional if I don't take these. I don't think I need these, but my doctor insists that I take them.

Frankie raises his hand. I say,

"Yes, Frankie?"

"We have a new student! "

I scan the room and see the new student. She's sitting in the back. She looks nervous. Her hair is wavy in front of her gorgeous face. I say,

"Indeed we do. Excuse me, could you please come up here."

She gets up and walks toward me. I say,

"Could you face the class and tell them your name and something about yourself. "

She turns toward everyone and says,

"My name is Penny Stinson and I like to draw."

No one acknowledges her. I say,

"Very good. Grab your stuff and move up front. "

"Why?"

I smile and say, "Trust me, you don't want to be back their with Frankie."

Everyone laughs and Frankie flicks his tongue out. I say,

"Enough, Frankie, that's gross."

Frankie laughs. Penny grabs her belongings and moves to the front. Right where I can see her. I look her up and down. Damn.

I focus my attention to the board.

"Okay class, write down the objective as I read it. Students will be able to analyze the theoretical perspectives of sociology. "

They write it down and I go to the next slide.

"You need all of this."

They all groan. I laugh and say,

"The faster you write this down, the more time you'll have to do whatever. "

That made most of them write faster. I laugh and continue the lesson.

"Theoretical Perspectives set assumptions on an area of study. There are three theoretical perspectives of sociology. #1 Functionalism, #2 Conflict Perspective, and #3 Symbolic Interaction. "

I look around the room and say,

"Denise, repeat what I just said."

She stutters and fumbles over her words. I say,

"Please pay attention. "

She blushes from embarrassment and looks at her paper. I sit down and control the slide from a clicker the school gave the teachers. I like it. I continue on with the lesson, until finally, I'm done.

"Ok class, please study your notes because their will be a quiz tomorrow. "

I check the time on my gold Rolex watch. I'll need to take my pills in a about twenty minutes.... I can do without them.

Author's Note: This is probably the first time a story like this as come up on Wattpad. If you have not already guess what's gonna happen, (not details but like the main plot) then please keep reading to understand. If you do understand the main plot, and want to continue reading, then please, do so. But if you understand the main plot, and you think you may get angry at me or get offended, please don't read any further. I like reading comments, but I don't like reading comments that hurt my feelings. Anyway, I love you all and I'll update asap. :)