Lives in their hands :)

Hey guys , before i start telling more about doctors i really want you to check this music video ...It's very inspirational and emotional !!!...Ok let's start :.........................Let's take a closer look on the doctor's career . Well in order to be a doctor you really need to be courageous , passionate and have plenty of strength because it's a difficult job to do . Doctors not only help the patients but also support them and their families , pray with them and tell them that everything will be alright . It's not just the job part but it's the emotional part as well !!! I think that you need to inspire your patients and convince them to keep fighting till the end . You don't only need to examine them and to give them treatments and medicines or perform a couple of surgeries to them but you need to give them a big smile , hope and love too !!!!Let's take into consideration another thing ....It's not only the give strength and love to the patients and familly stuff but it's the me stuff as well because if a doctor finally save a human life on the operation table or find a cure for an illness then the doctor get that so special feeling that they cured a patient , they saved a life , they suceed ...I believe that this feeling makes you feel alive after a very tiring day !!!!