Chapter Two - You want to be a what?

"A WHAT!" Cameron's breath makes my hair flutter. I laugh.
"I want to be a sex slave!!!" I repeat even joyfullier then the first time.
"No way!" Hayes blue eyes turn a dark charcoal and I jump like a frog out of fright.
I pull out my phone and go onto Twitter.
"What are you doing!" Cameron yells to my face.
"Telling my Twitter base that you two are gay and are dating," I say very calmly even thought I flipping the table in my head.
"WHAT! NO WAY!" Hayes says quite loudly that my ears shook.
"Then buy me as your sex slave!"
"Do we have a choice?" Cameron said sadly?
"I mean unless you tell me who else is Gay if anyone else is in Magcon... Then maybe we can work out something different..." I have a bloody brilliant idea that is a sure fire to work. Cameron and Hayes look at eachother and shrug as if saying 'we can totally trust her, why not?'
"Fine. Hayes says. "Nash, and Taylor are dating, Jack and Jack are together, they have been sense 4th grade. Um Mathew and Shawn are dating and Aaron and Carter are dating as well."
"So everybody is dating someone?"
"Yep. And MAGCON doesn't stand for what everybody else thinks it does. It stands for 'Majestic And Gay, Closets Open Never' so ya. You won't tell anybody?"
"Hahaha." I say dryly like my bleached and dyed hair. "Nice try but I still want to be your sex slave."
"To what? Get it on with Majestic Gay guys?"
"Duh. Exactly!!" I say. This is anybody's dream I am living and I want to make it count.
"PLEASE! DO IT FOR MY CAT GILDEN!"
"Ugggggg!"
Cameron says falling to the floor, laying on his back he finishes, "fineeeeeee"
"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!" I jump on Hayes and forcefully kiss him straight on the lips and he falls backwards onto Cameron from my super strength powers that I developed when I was 6. I also have teleportation but I'm not trained good enough yet so I don't use it In case I mess up cause I don't want one beautiful half of my in China and the other half in Rhode Island. I wouldn't feel like digging a hole that far.
Cameron rolled out of the way just in time so now I'm happy everywhere. My face is happy with a smile my feet are happy with a
Pin stabbing and my lower stomach is happy with a tinglely feeling any my unmentionable is happy with wetness.
They both laugh and walk out of the room. Hayes looks at me and gives me a huge thumbs up and I smile back. When the door closed behind him I have a strip party for myself and celebrate out of joy!!!!

----------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!

HOW ARE YOU!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I EDITED IT AGAIN SO ITS ABSOLUTELY PERFECTION❤️❤️❤️❤️

I LOVE ALL OF YOU. YES YOU!!!!

😘

-----------------------

I FORGOT TO THANK NerdandProudx AND curlycarly101 FOR VOTING FOR ME!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I LOVE YOUR STORIES! WILDEST DREAMS IS REALLY GOOD AND I LIKE EMOTIONAL A REALLY LOT TWO!!!!! DO YOU TWO WANT TO BE FRIENDS? I CAN GIVE YOU MY KIK IF YOU WANT! PLEASE RESPOND TO ME I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!!