One tragic moment

CHAPTER 2  

The Incident

When I came out of the hospital I saw a guy with a gun hiding in his back pocket that moment I realized this is no accident of why my dad killed my mom.  

I remembered seeing the guy outside with my dad when my dad was shooting He was pointing the gun at my dad.  

That when I realized today is not a normal day it's war. 

The guy pulled out the gun and was shooting it at the people in the hospital I yelled for help. 

Then he aimed it at me and fired Mrs.Era saw the man point it at me she pushed me and took the bullet through her heart.  

When she fell on the ground blood gushed out like my mom, when the guy aimed at me again I stood still every thing was black.  

He shot the gun and the bullet hit my shoulder I fell on my knees and hit the floor. 

I hit the floor hard enough it made me bleed from both knees, then it went black.  

What I saw was a gold pathway and a beautiful gold gate with angels on the other side. 

But then I woke up in the hospital, I was weaker than ever.  

The next day I found out Mrs.Era was dead, t thought to myself I have witnessed so many dramatizing ascendents involving terrorist. 

The next week I got out of the hospital in a wheelchair and stitches on my left shoulder. 

** one week later**

"Hey Katy"I said, she replied "hey" with a voice that I have never heard before, it was a sad voice she never got that voice, until after Mrs.Era passed. 

People say they are going to have her funeral in the orphanage because she was so in love with her little kids. 

Which made my heart hurt more than it already hurt, I cried harder than before I have experienced the worse pain I have ever experienced before. 

It hurt so bad it felt like a bullet shot through my Appendix and I could no longer eat. 

One thing I never told anyone is that my mom was pregnant when I was 3 and the baby died in her stomach, I wondered how babies could die when they are not even born.  

There has been 3 deaths in my family that lead me to by myself.  

I wondered why did Adam and Eve have to eat the Fruit for the tree of good and bad!!  

* three days later * 

I was sleeping in my room, then the door opens I look to see who it was. 

It was a little girl saying I'm scared and got on my bed I started talking to her as I was thinking that's strange. 

I asked her what's wrong she said my mom is not here to tuck me in I asked who is your mom and she says ;Katy. 

I tooled her I thought Katy was still here isn't she and she says "no she is hanging by a rope on the Ceiling."  

I ran down stair crying and yelling like crazy when I enter the room I see a body hanging from the rope I had, there was blood dripping from her neck and mouth. 

I kneed down and put my head on the floor. 

Then I heard foots steps coming closer there where so many I knew it was the girls.  

I told them "stay away stay away!!"Yelling.  

One of the girl had a knife pointing it at herself and I saw the knife get closer and closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you guys like it so far comment what you think might happen below!!!!!!!!

And vote if it was good so far !!!

THANKS !!

~Josue~