Eye Contact

Jessica was a beautiful woman. She stood at 5'4 with soft looking caramel skin and a body that had everybody doing double takes. Plenty of men would ask her out and ask for her number. Thing was she was only into women. She sat at her office booking a meeting to meet with a man looking to book a escort. She worked at a company name Desirable Individuals. She was in her office typing away at her computer when her friend Stephanie came in. Stephanie was beautiful to her but just not her type. To shy and to soft.
"heyyy boo" Stephanie said in a soft voice.
"Heyy love" diamond replied
"Have you seen the new girl yet? She is so gorgeous " She said with a wink
Jessica looked up and shrugged her shoulders. It's not like she wasn't interested but she have yet to find a woman that was just her type. Dominant, hard working, honest, loyal and faithful. Diamond looked up at her friend and sign. Wishing her sex life was as active as her job.
"Awww, what's on your mind hunni?" Stephanie asked in a curious voice.
"I just need some amazing sex, my sex life is so dead to me right now. I don't even remember how it feels" Jessica replied in a whiny voice.
Her being a submissive woman, she was looking for somebody who could dominant her mind and body. Most importantly, her treasure box between her legs.
"Well baby if you gave me the chance I could make your toes curl" she replied in a low seductive voice. Jessica looked up and slowly licked and bite her bottom lip and begin to think what if... A knock on the door interrupted their moment. They put on their best poker face as their boss walks in with the sexiest girl Jessica has ever seen. Everything stopped, and her panties got soaking wet. At that moment all that matters to her is the eye contact that she has with the new girl. All she could think about was opening her legs and eating her pussy like it was her last meal.

"Jessica this is Tiffany, Tiffany this is Jessica. Tiffany will be your assistant. Meaning she will help you where and when you see needed." her boss said. Mrs. Dimes with a beautiful woman for the age of 45 and she loved her boss because she was so understanding when Jessica asked for help booking the escorts appointments with all the men that applied for one. Jessica stood and straighten out her skirt and held her hand out to Tiffany.

"Heyy, it's a pleasure to meet you and I looking forward to working with you." Jess said in a warm voice.
"The pleasure is all mines" she replied. Tifanny felt her self falling as she looked within this beautiful woman's eyes. I've got to make her mine....