New life.

-Becas P.O.V-
"Rebecca, so nice to see you yet again, you will fit in perfectly with us sweetie!" My auntie, Lauren, sayings pulling me into a hug, I tense at the feeling of her touching me, "um it's beca actually" I said quietly, "oh that's right, my big girl doesn't like the girly name now she's 15 does she!" Lauren said giggling. I lifted one eyebrow in confusion. Lauren walked into the kitchen and I followed pulling my bag across the floor.
My parents were not rich, and they certainly wasn't that good of parents, especially since my dad left me at age 8, and my mum turned into a whore, and spent all her money on drinks and drugs, I never had the latest stuff or clothes, the only thing she ever bought me was my Mac laptop for my 13th birthday, I had all my DJ stuff on there to keep me entertained while she was out banging guys left right and centre...
I heard heavy foot steps coming down the stairs,
"Hey becs" a very tall brunette said walking Into the room, it was stacie, my cousin, she's 16 already, but we are in the same grade, plus with barden, you don't leave school till your 18 anyway.. "Uh hey stacie" I said awkwardly, she came and stood next to me and flung her arm around my shoulders, I flinched at this sudden movement. Lauren came over to me and grabbed my bag, "we know how you like your own space dear, so we decided to let you have the basement, it use to be a hang out room, but we hardly used it,miso you can have it as your room alright? We can decorate it when ever you feel like it, let us know what you want and we can do it for you" she said taking me down the stairs to me room. It was massive, it had a king sized bed, a comer sofa, a 72" TV on the wall, an Xbox one and PS4, it had a computer desk, and a keyboard and 2 guitars, it was heaven down here. "Wow, thanks Lauren" I said, "no problem kiddo" she said patting my head then leaving, I emptied my bad in to the draws, and then put my laptop on my desk.
"Hey becs my friend Chloe is coming round, can we chill down here with you? We both like gaming and I bet you do as well so?" Stacie said running towards me then spinning me around on my chair, I nodded, "yeah uh okay" I said back. I'm so bad with meeting new people, let alone going to see family, and living with them!
3 hours later
Me, Chloe and stacie were sat up on the sofa playing advance warfare on the Xbox, it was such a blast if I say so my self, Chloe was awesome as well. I mean other then her looks, she had beautiful red hair, a few freckles, a perfect body frame, slim, and oh my gosh, bright blue eyes that I easily got lost in when I first met her.
"Stacie come help me with this thing on the computer!" Lauren shouted from upstairs, "I'll be back in like 20mins" she said making her way up spathe stairs. Chloe looked at me and I looked back.
"So tell me bout your self beca" she said, I just looked at her, I shrugged, "I don't really know what there is to tell" I said, if I'm being honest right now, i really hate opening up, and letting people break down my walls, I don't wanna be broken, I could be, if I was broken, I'd end up like my so called mother, I could live like that! Chloe giggled,
"That's bullshit beca, come on, I know your mysterious an all, but just tell me what stuff you like, why you have a tattoo at 15 years old, about your life? Why you moved here?" She began saying, I placed my finger over her lip to shut her up, I gave her a quick smile, she returned me one as well, "I like mixing and making music, I wanna be a Music producer when I'm older, and I got tattoos because I wanted something to remind me of my child hood and ish, my life is nothing, like literally nothing, and why I moved here is because, my parents gave up on me I guess? I got kicked out of 4 schools in a space of 14 months... And I kept lashing out at people" I said quickly, crap, I opened up a little?! Ugh it's because of them eyes, I swear they made me say that stuff! Chloe looked at me, she reached her hand out to my hair and started twirling it in her fingers, "interesting" she said, I nodded, "well I'm so happy you moved here, I can tel were gonna be really fast friends" she finished with a wink. I gave her a awkward smile, "sure" I said giving her a wink back.

----------------
I wanted a more happy type of fan fic going on, plus I had a good idea for this, so I decided to go for it 😶x