harry and your mistake

#Your mistake 1

i slammed the door behind me.harry had made this usuall now.leaving me wait for him in the middle of his fans who hate me and never showing up was driving me crazy.and then the fights.i threw my bag on the sofa and opened the tv.then went to the kitchen to get some juice.as i was turning to the leaving room a news about 1D caught my ear.i raised the volume to hear " an terrible acc...ident happend today near styles residence where 1/5 of one direction harry styles was hit by a car after a fight with his girlfriend" the glass hit the ground.i turned off the tv and grabbed my phone.in that moment it rang.

-"zayn what? where is harry" i shouted.

-"london hospital.come quickly" he said and hung up.i grabbed my bag and ran out. to my bad luck no car or taxi was in the street.i started running untill i saw niall.he came to get.

-"niall ...how is harry?" i cried

-"idk i havent seen him"

after a couple of minutes we arrived.

#Your mistake 2.

i got out of the car while niall went to park it.tons of fans and paparazzi gathered around me.screaming asking questions.i was shocked ,trying to escape.nialls touch made me jump.then paul arrived.he took us in.

-"(Y/n). i heard zayn and run towards him.he hugged me.

-"where is he zayn?"i cried.

-"surgery..." he answered"we have to wait now"

-"zayn how did this happend?"

-"idk (y/n) idk.i just hope he gets better."

-"he will zayn" zayn pointed a seat for me and i sat.then they all came niall louis and liam.we stayed there for like a whole year.time was slowly passing.i had fallen asleep when i felt louis' touch.

-"hey love here drink this" he said offering me some coffe.

-"thanks lou " i replied while grabbing it

-"everything will be ok " he said while rubbing my back "he is very strong"

-"he will make it through" niall whispered .

i just smiled.then they all jumped.

-"here lou the doctor" liam sopke running towards a man.

#Your mistake3

-"stay here" zayn spoke as he tried to hold me close to him."let them do the talking"

-"but zayn i...i"

-"shhh please" she replied forcing me to my seat.i couldnt wait.thoughts and memories were running through my mind making me dizzy.

-"zayn i cant wait" i spoke running away.i knew he would not scream or run in a hospital.i headed the doctor's office when suddenly i bumped into a group of girls.

-"you bitch this is all your fault"one of them shouted.

-"if something happends to harry i will kill you" some other words hit me.

-"we knew you were not the chosen one.we hate you." i felt tears streaming down my cheeks and started running again.like trying to escape.i couldnt see where i was going when niall stopped me.

-"(y/n) where are you going?" he asked while i was looking at him confused.

-"this is all my fault"i cried.

-"shut up and follow me"

-"how is harry?"

-"oh (y/n) harry ...harry is..."