SUMMARY

VALIANT HEART | SUMMARY  

Aimee Mitchell was left alone after the first wave. Only darkness remained. As the second wave arrived, she tried to save those 14 minutes. She wanted to die in peace. Of course, fate walked right pass her.

When the third wave striked, Aimee decided to take a risk. Risk dying by the waves for help. Or stay in her house which is already falling to pieces. She went with number one. Took twelve weeks and she still wasn't six feet under. Or in some garbage can.

The fourth wave was the worst. Snipers everywhere. But they weren't your regular soldier sniper. Silencers. That's what a girl Aimee met called them. It was quite catchy. Aimee tried to avoid them. But it was no use. They found her one way or another.

Now she is anxious for the next wave. When will it happen? How long will it last? Is there even a fifth wave?

Those and many other questions floated in her mind. She decided to find out. It was for the best. Now or never. She was going to die anyways, right? On the way, she encounters a problem. She knew she couldn't trust him. But she ended up fighting for her life.

DISCLAIMER

I do not own The 5th Wave. It is by Rick Yancey. Nor do I own the soon-to-be motion picture. Please give credit to whoever had the great idea to make it into a movie. I, however, own Aimee and her plotlines

MOVIE CAST

Cassiopeia Sullivan | Chloë Grace Moretz
Benjamin Thomas Parish | Nick Robinson
Evan Walker | Alex Roe
Marika "Ringer" | Maika Monroe
Sam "Sams" Sullivan | Zackary Arthur
Colonel Vosh | Liev Schreiber

PUBLISHED

September 03, 2015 8:01 pm EST ; US

© EVANSWALKER 2016