what happened?

Hello, my name is Eden jr., I am a trouble maker sometimes Ik  bad kid. I have a big sister her name is ella I love her but don't like her I know weird. I remember like it was just yesturday about a car crash oh yea forgot to tell you I was in a car crash on our way home from a party let me tell you from the start what happened. All I remember was waking up in the hospital when it all happened on that particular day it started when we were leaving a party and going on our way home we were going to turn when LIGHTS OUT!! I thought I was dead cause I woke up upside down right next to my sister tilting I tried to wake up my parents but no answer I was bedding from my head I yelled wake up still no answer and I slept the whole time when I waked up here at the hospital I was with a lady sitting next to me I asked her if my parents and sister was ok but all I get is a sigh of sadness I got up until she tilt me down and told me the worse news I can ever her two words THERE DEAD I didn't believe it at such but she was right I cried and cried until I wrote this. I'm writing this because today so you can know to be safe drive safely, seat belts on at all time, and pray for nothing to happen to you like it did for me I got lucky but will you?

THE END

By: Esmeralda Gerardo