Chapter 2

A photo of Chase above!

I know Chapter 1 was pretty short. I'll try to make my chapters longer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   My mother was at some guy's house whoring around, as she often did. I had the house to myself when Chase came knocking on my door. "Hey..." I said softly as I opened to door and without saying a word he stepped inside my house and gave me a big bear hug.

   We sat on my couch and watched tv silently for a couple minutes. He wasn't going to push me to talk until I was ready. "Thank you for coming." I said without looking away from Family Guy. "Of course. Anytime you ever need anything. Anything at all." He responded and I could tell that he was looking at me, but I kept my eyes on the television screen.

"You look very beautiful tonight, Miss Crane." Chase whispered, still looking at me. I looked down at my baggy T-Shirt and running short I had planned on wearing to bed that night. I also had a super messy half-ponytail-half-bun thing going on. I looked over at him. "Are you blind?"

   "Nope." He smiled. I sat there with my mouth slightly hanging open for a few moments. "Hey Kenna, you might want want to close your mouth before bugs nest." He joked. I quickly closed my mouth and then frowned at him for laughing, causing him to laugh a little more. "Stop laughing at me!" I yelled along with a playful slap on his arm.

Eventually that night I decided to open up to Chase an talk to him about my break up with Landon. We talked, I cried, he comforted me. He stayed until I was falling asleep and it was nearly 4 am at that point. He picked me up and took me to my bed and tucked me in before he left. "I'll call you tomorrow. Maybe we can go do something together." I nodded and closed my eyes, falling asleep instantly.