Part 6

AS i placed my dagger onto my belt,glancing over my room one last time,his soft voice came from the door way,causing me to turn in suprise,

Thalia,where are you going?

Im going after them,Thranduil,what els can i do?

This journey is one that concerns us all!

Thranduil stiffened at that,his face becoming a mask that hid all emotions.

Your not leaving,i have sealed the gates,i forbid you to leave.

I felt anger and sadness rise up within me and i spoke,finally letting out all of my frustration,you can not forbid me,Thranduil.

I am not merely one of your subjests,or did you forget that?

You and me are equals among our kind,and while you may rule this kingdom,i am not some lowly Silvan elf,that you can order around,

we where friends once!

But i fear that your current actions say other wise,i am going and you cannot stop me!

the elven kings face fell,the mask of haughty indifference crumbling with my words and in an instant i wished i could take them back!

He looked so vulnerable standing there in my doorway,with the moonlight touching his face,

Thranduil I..............

No dont apollogies,you are right to be angry,i just wish you could see that im only trying to protect you!

If i was to lose you...........

His voice faded as his eyes met mine,and i felt my heart pound in my chest,was it possible that he could love me in return?

As if reading my mind,Thranduil closed the gap between us and pulled me into his arms,resting his chin ontop of my head,I am so sorry Thalia!