Part 8

Just as i started to take of his mid body armour or undoing it,there was a knock and banging on the

door and he looked and me and said its locked.

I then told him good,thing got really passionate after that landing up on the bed.

After all was done,i lied with my hed on his chest,with his arm around me.

Then i told him that i never want to lose him,i told him all about how i really felt,i said that i would rather die than to

live a moment without him.

Thranduil smiled and then said to me,would you do me the honour of becoming my queen Thalia?

I was dumb founded by what he had just asked me.

After i found my words,i said,i would love to be your queen.

He then said to me,you dont understand how happy you just made me,i will start sending out the word ,for we are to get married.

So Thranduil told one of his elves to send out the word,I asked Thranduil if he is going to send a letter to Legolas as well

and that Legolas has the right to know about that you are to be married.

Thranduil just told me if it will make me feel better then he will do so.

So Thranduil sent a letter out to Legolas.

As Thranduil was busy,I sent a letter out to the dwarves and Gandalf,hoping that they would come.

I would really like if they come,i have never had a problem with the dwarves,nore with Gandalf.

I counted the off the days till the day i will become queen of the Woodland Realm.

As the day came for our wedding,I could not help but think to myself,I cant believe that im getting married to a king.

Soon to come was Tauriel,knocking on the door,I opend it up and Tauriel came in,telling me its about time that its

happening,I smiled and said yes.