Aspthen Oneshot

"Woooo!"

I laughed, sliding down the slide. That had to be my favorite thing in the whole playground, besides the swings.

I ran around the slide and began to climb the ladder again, eager to go down another time.

"Excuse me?"

I turned around to see a four year old wearing a cat hat that was too big for her. She was about half my size, which I guess was expected since I was nine. She looked nervous. "May I have a turn?"

"Sure!" I said happily and she grinned as I jumped off the ladder. She climbed up and then slid down the slide, laughing.

"What's your name?" she asked me as I slid down.

"Ethen Monochrome." I said, smiling. "What's your's?"

"Aspen Fall!" she said happily and she got distracted by something. "Woah."

I turned to look where she was looking and saw she was staring at the swings. I grinned. "Have you ever been on the swings before?"

She shook her head.

"Then come with me!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the swings.

When we reached them, I sat down on one and I motioned for her to sit down on the one next to me. On the other side of me was a seven year old with a yellow bunny hat swinging with a smile on his face and next to him was another four year old with his checkered hoodie up hesitantly getting onto the swing.

Aspen got on the swing and looked at me to tell her what to do.

I tilted my head to the side and smiled softly. "You know what, since this is your first time, I'll push you."

I got off the swing I was on and walked behind her and began gently pushing her. She let out a gasp.

"Higher, higher!" she exclaimed excitedly. I nodded and began pushing her higher, but not too high. She laughed with excitement.

"This is amazing!" she yelled.

I grinned. I had a feeling I should come to the park today.

A/N: Woo! New book! Anyway, sorry if this one is kinda bad, it's a few months old. And I've learned it's hard to title things at 1 in the morning. So sorry about that too. Anyway, Aspen belongs to GriffinPon3. Check her out! It's also her designs for my OCs being used in this. :3