The battle for survival

Ji guys this is the last official chapter but I promise there will be an epilogue.
#############################
Normal POV
It was raining over an open field leaving a mist like hue . If you looked carefully on the far side of the field you would see wolflike creatures and on the other side what appears to be humans but you will be sorly mistaken .
Vampire side
Pacifica's POV
Dad we need to talk to them first as to see why we must fight.
Pacifica darling this is the only way to stop all the fighting we need to go to battle . replied Preston.
Fine but then why is Dipper late? I asked
I sent him to check out the enemies camp . replied Preston
What!?! They will kill him I shouted.

Wolf camp
Mabel POV
I can't believe our family is one of the strongest werewolf families in existence Dipper would of been bye my side but he is now the enemy . I just hope paya(werewolf god) will give me the guts to kill my own brother. I am standing here next to a rich snob called Richard and giddeon is two rows behind me . my fur is a hazel but brown with rainbow streaks ( courtesy of mwa) . I see a blur and then a figure that appears to be Dipper bit then it dissapeared.

Preston and Stanley go to the center of the field
Preston: Why do you want to battle?
Stanley: we need to wipe out you killers for good my only regret is that me great nefew is on your side .
Preston: would you rather he died?
Stanley : yes you corpse!
Preston: well when we win , we will be having the wedding in three years.
Stan: wedding!?! Whos wedding?
Preston: your nephews and my daughters of course .
Stan : that's it! (He let's out a howl to let the wolves know they must attack.)

No ones POV.(start playing imagine dragons battle cry)

The wolves rush at the vampires and viseversa dipper runs into battle with pacifica by his side . he sees Gideon and rushes at him.
Gideon: Pines I thought you were dead?
Dipper: Nope now I can kill you .
Giddoen : not if you die first. He lunges at dipper who just jumped out of the way in time .
Dipper notices Gideon lunging at him again and this time he makes a shadow sword and as soon as giddeon is in front of him dipper presses the sword into giddeond throat and there is blood is everywhere.
Dipper turns to see Richard and pacifica fighting and pacifica loosing dipper runs and tackles Richard hard into the ground . Richard kicks him into the air and snarls . he charges but dipper is ready but then he hears his sister screaming for him to help her "Dipper Help!!!" Just then dipper gets tackled in the stomach and falls back . but in a second he is running to where his sister was screaming for help and there was Gideon about to rip her throat out but before he could dipper tackles him and says " I thought I killed you?!?" You almost did you punctured my right lung but if I go so does your sister Gideon replies as he lunges at dipper who dodges but then notices his mistake as giddeon lands near mabel and bites her neck hard . there is blood everywhere Dipper fueled by rage longest at Gideon and all you hear is a ripping noise as he rips off Gideon's head.
He rushes to his sisters side and let's out a werewolf like howl and the fighting stops . "d-dipper , is that you ?" Said mabel painfully." Yes mabel its me , your twin." Replied dipper crying . pacifica and others who are watching start to cry .
" d-dipper , please for me do not continue to fight this fuetile war ( cougs up blood) please. Suffocates.
Pacifica turns and cries into Preston's shoulder.

D: Werewolves and Vampires because of your pointless war one of my only family I have left have died!If you all do not stop this fight I will personally hunt you down .
Dipper stand up with Mabel's body in his arms and walks to the log cabin where he proposed to pacifica . everyone followed. Dipper then places Mabel's body between the flowers. And cried (start playing 30 seconds to mars the kill). he then ran inside grabbed a bag filled it with clothes and ran to the edge of gravity falls  . he then still crying started to walk away from the only life he knew. He wondered the country for ten years.
#######guys I will make a sequel when this one reaches 400 reads also don't hate me for killing mabel but I promise it is important.