Jealous

Perrie's POV

          "Why are you always hanging out with Jesy and not me? I'm your girlfriend!" Jade yelled.

" We're just friend! " I said.

" Then we are you always cuddling with her and not me?" she asked.

"Girls, we have to go now!"

   When she went in the car after me I could see that she was smiling, but she was still mad at me. The car was silent and you could fell the tension. While we were in the car I saw her texting on her phone and she had a smile on her face. I was suppose to make her smile like that, not some random person through text. I wanted her to be jealous like how I was. We just arrived in Hollister, and there were lots of mixers! We went in the front to perform for them Black Magic. 

I started it off by saying," Has everyone heard of Black Magic?"

The fans screamed and I started off counting for the guitarist to start, but I messed up so he started counting.

"All the girls on the block knocking at my door! Wanna know what it is make the boys want more!

(Me) Is your lover playing on your side? When I sang that line I looked at Jade to tell her that she was my lover. Said he loves you,but he ain't got time. Here's the answer. Come and get it at a knocked down price.  Hey!

  (Jade)  Full of honey, just to make him sweet. While she was singing her next line I though of a way I could make her jealous. I put my arm around Jesy's waist and motioned a ball around her boob. All the mixers started laughing and Jade took my hand to tell me that I was hers! I knew she was jealous, but while she was holding my hand I quickly gave her a squeeze to reassure her that I only like her. Crystal balling, just to help him see what he's been missing.  So come and get it, while you've still got time.  Hey! 

  (Leigh- Anne) Get your boy on his knees and repeat after me, say

  Take a sip of my secret potion, I'll make you fall in love. For a spell that can't be broken, one drop should be enough. Boy, you belong to me, I got the recipe and it's called black magic (and it's called black magic) Take a sip of my secret potion,  one taste and you'll be mine. It's a spell that can't be broken it'll keep you up all nightBoy, you belong to me, I got the recipe and it's called black magic (and it's called black magic)" 

      During the last line I felt Jade's arm around my waist pulling us closer to each other while we harmonized the last line. After the whole performance, we left and went back to the hotel which I shared with Jade. She quickly ran in to the washroom. While I was waiting for her I just laid on the bed watching tv and checking my phone. Then I felt the other part of the bed dipping and arms around my waist. I quickly turned around and saw Jade trying to cuddle with me. 

" Why did you hold my hand when we were performing today?" I asked.

She looked up into my eyes and mumbled quietly," I was jealous."

"Huh, I can't hear you!"

" I said I was jealous okay? I was jealous of Jesy always being with you!"

" Babe, I love you. You don't have to be jealous okay?"

" Okay I wuv you too!" Jade said in her cute baby voice.

      Then we spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies together.