chapter 6

That day no one messed with me, NO ONE. Austin was by my side the whole day. Even when I went to cheer. Dinner was by far the worst part of the day, Tyler keeped saying very hate full things about me, Courtney tried to stop him but even she couldn’t. Austin tried, Matt tried but nothing worked. I was in the middle of eating when I couldn’t take his hatefull words anymore. I got up and ran to the room I was staying in.

Flash back~~~~~~~~

“ you’re a real bitch Emma, I hope you know that.” Tyler said as I eat my food. “ tyler stop,” Courtney started but Tyler cut her off, “ no mother I will not stop, ever since that little slutty ass bitch came into the house we HAVE to be nice, she can do whatever the fuck she wants and its not far. JUST because her boyfriend cheated on her doesn’t mean we cant be guys.

Emma, you’re a slutty ass bitch, NO ONE IN THIS FUCKIN HOUSE LIKES YOU. AUSTIN AND MATT ARE ACTING NICE SO THEY CAN GET IN YOUR DAMN PANTS, NOW THT I THINK OF IT NO ONE AT SCHOOL LIKE YOU, THY WHERE ACTING NICE BECAUSE WE TOLD THEM TO BE NICE TO YOU, THERE REALLY ON BENS SIDE OF THIS BREAK UP. GET OVER YOUR SELF ALREADY YOU STUPED DUMB BLONDE BIMBO.” …

After that I ran, I heard yelling after that, all hell broke loose.

End of flashback. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I got to the room I started packing, I was going back home, I cant live here anymore, even if I have to deal with my father. Its better then here.

 As soon as I was done, I threw my cheer bag over my shoulder grabbed my 2 bags of clothes and shit and walked down the stairs.

Everything stopped when I came down, they all looked at me, I must look crazy me crying, carring bags. “ Emma, hun where are you going?” Courtney Asked, I looked at tyler, Austin and matt who all looked confused. “ going back home, I cant deal with this anymore. “ sweety, its not safe there! You cant leave.” She said trying to get me to stay. But it wont work. I made up my mind.

“ whatever, I rather deal with my father then Tyler.” I threw open the door and walked out. I was so done with everything.

As soon as I got to my house I heard the yelling. It was scarier this time. As soon as I opened the door, my father hit my mom over the head, she looked at me, “ you’re not sunspots to be here hunny what are you doing here?” my father screamed and threw  a plate at me, “ I never should have come here” I slammed the door closed.

I know have nowhere to go. It was raining I didn’t have a car or a house, what am I going to do?

I went to the park near the school and Austin’s house. I guess I’ll just stay here, the rain has picked up, I was soaking wet, my makeup was prob all over the place and for the first time in my life I was so scared. I didn’t know what I was going to do.

I heard my name being called from all over the place, why where they looking for me? Like tyler said everyone hates me. I jumped when my ell started to go off. It was Austin. “ hello,?” I said into the cell.

“ emma? Where are you? Are you okay?” he said. He didn’t sound scared.

“ I’m great, none of your business because you hate me, and no its SANTA.” I screamed the last part into the cell.

“ Emma I don’t hate you, where are you? Please come back were all very worried for you, even Tyler.”

“ tyler doesn’t give a fuck about me, he made it crystal clear he hates my guts.” I replied angrily.

“ common Emma, were all wet here looking for you, are you even outside?”

“ yes I am.” I said getting tired.

“ GUYS SHES OUTSIDE.” He yelled,” okay emma, stay where you are, were coming for you.” I hanged up on him and lyed down. Sleep toke over my body. 

The last thing i remember was someone lifting me from the bench i was on and carring me back somewhere.