chapter 4

.Dinner was umm mmm intersesting,  everyone was looking at eachother, everyone but me. I was like a bug on your shoe and i do not like it one bit. But what can i do? this is my first night here and i dont want to piss anyone off, but it looks like i did with matt and tyler.

Courtney was the first one done, then me, then the guys. Courtney and i clered the table, but she tryed to stop me, as i was leaving the room with the stuff i heard matt wisper " little bitch" i knew he was talking about me, he wount never say that about courney his mother

" i hope you didnt hear what tyler said," COurtney sid to me, umm mm should i tell her i did? ya i think i should, i dont to get him into troble though. " ya i heard him, but dont worry about it, i dont care." she looked at me funny and walked out. The yelling started.

Austin came in a momant later looking at me, " sorry about that star, i didnt think a fight would start!" i smailed, he was the only brother who i like." its fine, and thank you for being so nice to me" i gave him a hug and walked out, i need to get out of here and to my room so i cant hear this. i heard someone follow me, it was Austin.

" i hope you dont mind if i come with, i dont want to be near this!" he said softly. i noodded grabed his hand and pulled him with me, he laught, " i guess thats a yes" and he followed me up. as soon as we where up in my room i grabed my laptop. i need to update my facebook.

" ahhahaha whata doing??" he ased falling on the bed beside me

" updateing my facebook!" i said as i typed, i was really good at doing like 2 things at once.thast why im good at cheerleading. " ou fun! hehehe." huh?? what kind of guy says heheheh??

" umm mm eheheheh??" i said with a smile!

" ya, its the new thing! hehehe" i started laughing, i havent laught in like 2 weeks, i been soo sad lately. im glade i have him, " hey austin?' i said

" ya?"

" promice youll always be there for me? k?" i looked into his eyes, they said he would but something told me there would be alot of drama this year?