Pack's Feelings

Today is the day Jackson and I tell the pack we're together. I honestly hate being pushed into this but it is a rule that I have to follow or my throat will be ripped out by Derek's teeth. I roll on my side and a very warm thing is next to me. That 'thing' being Jackson so I roll my hips back into his. He moans loudly so I do it again. He wakes up and I roll over so my face is facing his a giant smirk on my face. I straddle him and put his arms above his head.

*******SMUT WARNING*******

"Mhm this is a perfect way to wake up." Jackson says rolling his hips into mine now.

"Mhm I agree." I say moaning as he grinds roughly into me.
Jackson immedately flips us over so I am on my back. He starts sucking my neck hitting all my lovely pressure points. Soon enough he's pulling off my shorts and he takes my straining erection into his hands and jerking my off. After five strokes he puts his mouth and starts sucking on my erection.

"Jax..jack..son.....uh..ahh...if..you..keep doing that..i'm not gonna last." I say moaning and panting. He pulls off of my erection then takes his pants off. We're both completely naked now he basically straddles me and flips us over so he's on his back.

"Take me Stiles." He pants loudly.

"Are you sure?" I ask unsure.

"More sure than anything in my life." He says looking at me lustfully.

"Alright its gonna hurt a little." I say leaning in and kissing him pushing in all the way one fluid motion. Theres a strangled cry when I do that. I'm about to pull out.

"Don't move you feel so good it didn't hurt promise." Jackson looks at me pulling me down to kiss him. Our tongues battle for control until I win. He then moves his legs and tries to move my hips. I get the point he is trying to make so I move my hips in and out.

"Stilesssss..god you feel amazing." Jackson says moaning his eyes rolling into the back of his head.

"Jackson you're so tight." I say basically panting in between words.

Jackson and I released at the same time. I pull out and lay there until Jackson has enough energy to carry me so we can shower. We showered and go out, put new clothes on out of Jackson's closet. Then we eat some breakfast Jackson made and then we head over to the loft to tell the pack.

We pull up in my Jeep. I quickly park and make the way to the lift to Derek's loft. Once we get up there I realise that Aiden, Ethan, and Danny are there too. Aiden and I are really good friends now because he asked for help to keep Ethan and Danny together instead of them leaving. I quickly walk over there and hug Aiden then Ethan then Danny and Jackson does the same. Lydia came with Allison a little later. We ordered pizza and we were all sitting around the loft when Jackson had gotten up.

"Hey everybody Stiles and I have something to share." Jackson say reaching his hand out towards me I grab it and quickly stand next to him.

"Hi." I say trying not to blush and sweat a lot.

"Stiles and I are together!" Jackson shouts happily pulling me into a kiss.

There were a lot of wolf whistles and then all of a sudden the door slammed. We all started looking around and Lydia left. Jackson just started pouting and I understand why she left.

"I'll get her." Aiden says sprinting for the door.

"Aiden please don't." Jackson says to him, Jackson rarely says please.