Band evangelism

Korey POV
I think it is sharing the love of Jesus wherever you're at. So whether you are a person God has called to a large platform or you are a janitor- wherever your influence is,you share the love of Jesus with those people. And I don't think it's a stressful thing and I don't think it needs to be a "strivy" thing. Sometimes people get nervous like, "I don't know what to say." When you walk with the Lord he changes you so much, you kind of become unaware. You're unaware of it because you walk with him so closely, and therefore when you walk with him so closely, and therefore when your life comes up against somebody whose life comes up against somebody whose life doesn't have that, it smells of Christ and they are attracted to it.

But I also do think it's important to actually tell people they need to be saved. I don't believe that you can do one without the other. I think you have to have wisdom in how to do that with different. It's gotta not be agenda driven ,like, "I really need to see a bunch of people saved or I'm not being a good Christian!" It's gotta be love. We love Jesus. He's beautiful. He saved us. And we want to share that with you because your life is entangled in sin, it's pulling you down, there's hopelessness there. And that can be gone, and it's so easy and this is how. So I think you have to say it, but live it as well.