Robin

The moment he locked his eyes on her for the very first time, he felt that his life was about to change. Upon taking a glimpse of her, his heart beat faster and faster with every move she made afterwards while under his watch, how can that woman be evil? They apparently don't see what I see, he thought.

    Over the next days in the Enchanted Forest, Robin could not keep his mind away from that raven-haired woman with the most enigmatic eyes he had ever seen, but the one thing that brought him back to reality was the fact that she 'was' the infamous Evil Queen, for god's sake. How can I be attracted to the one person everybody has something against?.

    Since that day he dared threat her with his golden arrow, and how surprisingly she actually confided in him her deepest sorrow, he couldn't help but feel a deeper longing to secure her in his arms and calm her crushed heart, he wanted so bad to help her retrieve her son, he knew he would walk through fire to make that happen.

    He pondered his emotions trying to understand the nature of his attraction towards Regina. She became his constant source of distraction. He couldn't put his finger on it yet, but he was certain that he yearned for more than just her kiss.