Chapter 1

It was midnight and I'm about to fall asleep when my phone buzz. I rub my eyes trying to adjust from the light before picking the phone, "Hey. Still awake?" It says. "Yes babe . Why?" I replied. I opened my twitter account waiting for his reply. I saw this tweet from a girl to Justin. "@JustinJustin lez do it again ? Its fun !" What do you mean by "lez do it again"??

"I'm so sorry babe. I have to break up with you. It's hard for me too but I have too. I just cheated on you. I love you but I don't what happened to me. I'm drunk. I'm sorry." He explained

"Yea I know. I saw the tweet. Bye."

I can't help myself but to cry. I love him and I didn't expect him to just quit on me just for that slutty bitch.

I cried myself to sleep and found myself pale in the next morning.

I don't feel like going to school today. "Move on Sydney. You should not cry over a guy . It's not your loss." I said to myself sitting in front of my mirror looking at myself.

I stood up and picked some clothes for a walk at the park.

I quickly took a bath and put on some lipgloss and powder on my face so I won't look tired.

I ran downstairs, locked the front door and walk to the park. I put on my earphones so I won't be bother by someone calling my name or someone beeping behind me.

I got to the park and sat on a bench. I keep on listening on my phone. The music turned to "Sad Song". I didn't turn the song to another because it's my favorite. I listened to it until I realised I was crying over 2 minutes. I, then, switched the song and the "This Is Why" played. I played drums on the air like I was a crazy teen not even talking to someone but who cares? Is it bad to show them who the real me is? Is it bad to show them that I'm moving on and not even a single tear would drop on my legs, or for short, showing them how strong am I?

I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked back to see a tall blue-eyed guy looking at me, smiling. I removed the earphones stuck in my ears and asked him, "Hi, may I help y-- o Luke" I smiled back. "No thanks. But I just saw you crying a while ago. Are you okay?" He asked. "Yes I'm fine, it's just the song." I tried to smile in being so embarassed. "O come on. You can't hide secrets from me. I know you well. Let me guess, it's about a break up, am I right?" He asked sitting down next to me and I nodded. "See? I'm right. Just always remember that he is not what you lose, he lose you. Who would break up with a girl like you? If I was him I would never do that." He chuckled. I was speechless of what he just said, did he even liked me before to say that thing? "Hey, you still fine?" He asked waving his hand in front of my face. "Y-yea I'm okay. Let's forget about that, I'm moving on now. I'm lecturing myself how to live in my own, that I don't need someone to live with me." I said. He was nervous now as I see and he is looking behind me. "I said I'm fine and what are you looking at? Are you okay?" I asked him with a confused look on my face. "Y-yes! I'm really f-fine." He answered still not looking at me. "Well, I gotta go." I said standing up. "W-wait. Can I have your number? Just in case you need someone to talk to?" He smiled. "Yea sure." I smiled back and gave him a piece of paper with my number. "Nice to meet you again, Luke. See you. Take care and bye." I walked out of the grass and went back to my house.

Luke's POV

I talked to her, my first broken-heart. It kills me inside when I see her with that guy who just ditches her to be with an unworthy, bitchy, horny girl. I wanted to tell Sydney what I saw last night but I thought of that would just hurt her more.

Flashback

I was at the club with my girlfriend. She was there with her friends and that guy I hated the most, Sydney's boyfriend. They are playing truth or dare. "Take Hazie upstairs and have sex with her. We'll give you 15 minutes." The other guy said. Hazie grabbed Justin's hand and threw themselves upstairs. I followed them upstairs and watch them strip for each other's eyes. Justin was now between Hazie's thighs. I knew it from the start, he was just cheating on Sydney and he wasn't good for Sydney. I don't care about Hazie, I don't even love her. She just took her friends' dares too seriously.

Justin was now thrusting deeply into Hazie. I walked out the club and drove the car to my house. I went to my bedroom to sleep but the images of the earlier events was bothering my mind. Sydney is my closest friend in our elementary times. I don't want her to cry over an asshole.

End Of Flashback

I was waving, asking if she is okay until I saw this figure of guy too familiar. I saw Hazie with a wide smile on her face with.. Justin? This time Sydney was asking if I am okay. Of course, I said yes. We exchange numbers and went home.

Until I got home, I still have these worries about Sydney. I can't take my mind off her, her situation was running round my head. I tried to sleep but both my heart and mind are focused on her. I did things that I know will keep my mind off her but still she's in my head. I, now, drove to her flat and knocked on her door. No one was answering my knocks. As I know she isn't familiar to locking doors. I saw her laying on the couch, tears running down her face. I quick ran over her to comfort her. "Hey. I knew this would happen that's why I came here to check out on you." I hugged her. She sobbed in my shirt and hugged me back. I rub small circles on her back to make her stop crying.

Few minutes have passed, she fell asleep in my arms. We both are laying on the couch. It felt good, her in my arms. It felt good, laying with her. It felt perfect, her trusting me. But it's just her heartbreak that's bothering my mind. How do I make her forget about Justin? How do I make her forget about their memories for 2 years? How do I make her move on? How do I make her fall in love with me when she still love him? I wanted to bend my knees in front of her but this isn't the right time. Her heart-wounds are still fresh from her last heartbreak. Her mind is still on him.

I stared at the ceiling waiting for her to wake up. I suddenly felt a move on my chest, her head looked up at me, she smiled. "Your shirt is wet. Is it my tears? O what a drama Sydney. You shouldn't cry over a guy. It isn't your loss." She talks to herself. "Yes. It's not your loss so don't cry over him now. Move on." I said. "I have a plan. I know he still love me. So you need to act like you're my boyfriend to make him jealous." She told me. O come on Sydney! Give up! "What? You'll just hurt yourself. Again." I said in a worried tone trying to hide how jealous I am. "Come on! It's just a game to hurt him. I don't the intention to be with him again." She rolled her eyes. "Fine, I will." I hissed.

It really hurt that she wanted him to be hurt, like a revenge. But I know this will go back in the past. Where Sydney will fall in love with him again. Jealous Justin is her weakness. Why doesn't she notice that herself?

She knows that I don't like to see her crying over a boy since we're in elementary.

Flashback

"He stabbed my heart a million of times! He broke my heart again. He know I love him but he just ignore me like I'm just a wind passing by. Why do he need to do that to me?" He whined. "I told you, don't waste your time over him. He don't love you. Stop crying, I don't want to see you crying. It's making me jealous, that you love him more than you love me as your bestfriend. Why do you need him when you have me? I will never let you down, I won't let anyone hurt you, I will stay with you forever." My voice cracked. She looked up to me, "You don't understand! Is it bad that I love him? Is it bad that I wasted my time crying and crying over him?" "Yes it is bad and yes it is bad. Why do you keep hoping that he will love you? Because he won't love you like I do!" I said breaking down. She walked-out and that's the time she left me. She always wanted me to stay away from her.

In that moment, I asked myself the same question I asked her. Why do I keep hoping that she will love me? And at this point, I know that I'm just a friend for her.

End of Flashback

I wiped the tears forming my eyes so Sydney won't see.

"You alright?" She looked at me. "Yea I'm fine." I faked smile. "I want to tell you something Luke." She said. "Y-yea? What is it?" I stutter in both excitement and nervousness. "I'm sorry about what I did when we were both in elementary. I'm too immature about love. I'm so sorry." She got teary-eyed and hugged me. "It's okay. I forgive you. Don't cry. Remember? I don't want to see you crying. I don't want to see you breaking." I hugged her back. "Yes. I still remember the times I'm so inlove with Justin and I was like a child crying over him. That's the time I broke our friendship." She said looking down then up at me again. "But I swear I will make it upto you. We could start over." She smiled. "Yes!" I yelled then we did our secret handshake and talked about our memories together and throwbacked our old pictures together.

To be continued..