Telling the Doctor

Imagine telling the Doctor that your pregnant.

" Doctor?" you say, looking for your husband.
" Under here, love," you hear him say from under the console.
" What are you doing? " you ask.
" Sexy has been making some noises so I'm trying to see what's wrong," he explains.
" I need to speak to you urgently," you say. The Doctor slides out from underneath the console wih his hair sticking up, his bow tie crooked and a worried fown on his face.
" What's wrong, love?" he asks. You take a deep breath, fighting off tears.
" I-I'm-" you try to tell him but the words won't come. He cups your face with his hands.
" Go on," he says encouragingly.
" I'm pregnant, " you blurt out. He stiffens and the tears start to fall. " Oh my God. You hate me now, don't you? I'm sorry. I didn't mea-" the Doctor silences you with a passionate kiss. You melt against his strong chest. He pulls away, with a happy look in his eye.
" I'm going to be a Daddy?" You nod. Strangly, he starts running around yelling "I'm going to be a Daddy!" and fist pumping the air. Clara comes up behind you and smiles.
" Looks like your gonna be a mother of two," she says, jokingly. You smile wistfully at the Doctor while he does a victory dance on the stairwell.
" Yeah."