No Way!

Well hello x3 im back! I dont know how to say that im sorry for not updating in a long time!! Miahne! But I will be doing a marathon woot woot I hope you like it.

Someone POV:

I have to tell her the true I can't continue and keep lying to her thats not what a man is suppose to act to a beautiful lady.

Kate POV:

I dont even remember when i fell asleep but I do remember a really sweet kiss in my forehead. I cant remember the face but those lips are really soft I would not mind to feel them again, wait.... o no! I jumped out of bed and looked at the clock im late. I got in to the bathroom and take a shower, went down stairs and Jin was spaced out so I yelled at him.

Kate: Oppa!
He jumped like a scary cat,
Jin: Ya dont scare me like that.
Kate: Mian got to go im late bye bye.
Jin: wait i need to tell yo...... And she left this girl.

Kai POV:

I'm here is my time to go there and just tell her okay. Oh there she comes act cool.

Kai: Hey!
Kate:Hi long time no see how are you?
Kai: Great what about you?
Kate: late lol I gtg talk to you later bye bye.

Bruh dont let her go grab her wrist or something.

Kai: wait (he grabbed her wrist)
Kate: what?
Kai: I wanted to know if we can talk when you get out of work I need to tell you something really important for me.
Kate: sure I will text you later.
And after that she left I just need to tell her and then everything will be find.

Author's POV:

After that Kai went inside the house to wait for Kates' text message. All the guys where doing stuff. Jin was reading in the living room, Kookie was learning some Spanish for a girl he like, Suga and Rap Mon were writing songs in the studio, J-hope and V were watching a drama and Jimin was in his room thinking about what is his true feelings for Kate and then Kai went to the dance studio and dance for a competition he have. Kate is in her office now talking to her new employee, the new member of JJM is a handsome boy and he will be helping Kate and give her some advice.

Kate POV:

Kate: and done! sign here please and then you are ready to go to your office.
He signed it and then gived the contract back to me with a big smile.
NM: so what do I do now?
Kate: just go and do all the things you want to do to your office and if you need some help tell my secretary Hyeri, are we clear?
NM: yeah, I will go now excuse me.
Kate: yeah go ahead oh wait.
NM: yes?
Kate: so how should I call you?
NM: Daehyun or Dae as you please.
Kate: okay Daehyun you may leave now.

After that Daehyun left and I continue working.

Well........... It is a marathon but im really tired right now so I will continue with the marathon tomorrow I hope you guys enjoy it and just think about who is that someone that wants to tell the truth to Kate huuuum maybe it will surprise you who it is tell me in the comments! Read ya all soon.