First Day

Kate POV

Who the hell he think he is. I was starting to like him and now these ugggggg Jimin I officially declare you my enemy. I went down stairs and have the breakfast with my new family he is going to be there i hope he just forget what happend so I can have a great breakfast and go relax to the company.

Jin: Good morning my princess did you sleep well.

Jimin: of course she did right JungKook?

Kate: dont you dare to ruin my breakfast you idiot just shut your mouth and eat the pancakes okay are we clear?

Jimin: what are you afraid?

J-hope: afraid of what Kate what is he talking about

Jin: yes my princess tell us

Kate: kookie slept in my room yesterday he was scared of a bug in his room so he went to mine

Jin: ohhh kookie next time go to my room Arraso?

Kookie: yes hyung

Jin: good now lets enjoy the meal before we go

Everyone: Yes

Kate POV

We finished our breakfast and before Jimin could start again with his "jokes" i went to the room take a shower get my self done and go to the company i havent go and introduce myselft to my staff. I arrived safely to the company woow this is more bigger then totough.

Kate: well Kate this is your time to go there and make your dad proud. Kate hwaiting .

Receptionist: welcome to JJM how can I help you.

Kate: nice to meet you my name is Kate Elgort im...

Receptionist: Im so sorry miss Elgort please forgive im so stuped i couldn't recognize you im so sorry.

Kate: is okay is my first time here so there is no big deal and call me Kate.

Receptionist: i can't do that miss Elgort you are my boss i have to give you some respect and thats my way to do it.

Kate: okay i will respect that your name is?

Receptionist: Hyeri, Lee Hyeri

Kate: well Hyeri you are now my assistant so get your things and change places with the one that is upstairs are we clear?

Hyeri: yes miss Elgort.

I went to my office it was a beautiful one so i guess Jin have to be part of it. The hours passed and I was so tired of saying my name hahahaha but know they officially know who i'm. I will make these company the best one in South Korea i give my word to that.

Guys sorry but I decided to keep that big secret for later but soon you will find out what it is. Thanks for reading I will try update soon love you my readers thank you for the support.