Jealous Lou?

"Why don't you come over here and give me a smooch, Harold?"
"Alright James.. If that's what you really want then that's what you're gonna get."
All the while Louis' on the couch fuming on the inside but can't say anything because management would have his ass.
Louis can't look as the two lock lips but knows he'll punish Harry as soon as they get back to the hotel. Liam, who's sitting next to Lou, gives him a squeeze on the knee and a sympathetic smile. Louis' so lost in his thoughts of how hard he's gonna fuck Harry later that he barely hears James say "Thank you for watching! It's been lovely to have One Direction on the show. This has been the Late Late Show. Until next time! Goodnight!" As soon as the cameras are off, Louis gets off the couch as fast as he can and rushes into the dressing rooms to get his stuff and head back to the hotel.
"Lou bear? What's wrong? What's the rush?"
"Are you honestly that stupid Harry? To think I wouldn't get pissed at you for kissing another fucking man?" Louis is seething as he spits the words.
"Lou, it was just-"
"No, Harry. You hurt me. I need to be alone right now."
Louis can't even look Harry in the eye right now as he says those words cause he knows how sad he'll be.
"Louis just let me explain everyth-"
"NO! Harry I think you've done enough already tonight. Just let me be by myself for a while," Louis yells.
Louis doesn't even give Harry a chance to respond before he's running out the door to the car that's waiting for him.
Louis makes it back to the hotel before he fully breaks down. He would've never thought Harry was the type to go and kiss another man in front of him, his boyfriend. Louis just wants to do something to get his mind off of Harry for a while so he goes outside to smoke on the balcony. He doesn't even know what time it is before he hears their room door opening. He turns to see who entered and sees its just Harry so he quickly turns back around so Harry wouldn't catch him looking. Louis takes out his phone to see the time and notices 3 hours have gone by while he's been outside. He hears the balcony door open and doesn't even need to turn around because he already knows who it is.
"Lou?" Harry calls quietly, like he's almost scared to call his name.
Louis doesn't even answer him because he just doesn't want to talk to him right now.
"Babe, I know what it looked like. I don't even think of James in that way! I didn't even realize I was hurting you when I agreed to kiss him."
"But you know what Harry? That's the thing. You didn't think about me. All you thought about was you. You don't even care about me anymore." Louis tells him so quietly he thinks Harry didn't hear him. But he's so wrong.
"Excuse me Louis? Where the hell did you get that stupid idea from, huh? Why would I ever stop caring about you? I promised you that I would always love and care for you no matter what. How could you possibly think that of me?"
"Don't turn this around on me Harry. You're the one going around kissing everybody with a mouth."
"I... I-" Harry stutters, clearly shocked that Louis' taking it that far.
"Save it, Harry. I'm going to room with Liam for the night so you can have the room to yourself tonight."
And Harry doesn't even stop him, clearly still dumbfounded on the way Louis just basically called him a slut. Harry cried himself to sleep that night and in the morning when he goes to reach for Louis, he cries even more when he realizes Louis' not there and he didn't sleep in the same bed as him. He gets up to clear his head with a hot shower. When he's done with his shower and is going out to get his clean clothes he left on the bed, he hears Louis' voice talking to someone on the phone. Louis sees Harry only in a towel and tells the person on the phone that he has to go.
"Don't put those on." Louis says as Harry goes to put his legs in his boxers.
Harry is shocked by hearing the dominance in Louis' voice.
"Lay on the bed. Face down. Ass up."
Harry is still so shocked that he doesn't move.
"NOW Harold. Stop testing my patience."
Harry scrambles to the bed to obey Louis' orders as fast as he can.
"Now Harry, can you tell me what you did that made me so mad?"
Harry mumbles something into the comforter but Louis can't understand him.
"What, Harry? You're gonna have to speak up."
"I kissed another man that wasn't you and that made you mad."
"That's right. And do you know what happens when you've been a bad boy and disobey me?"
"Ye-Yes" Harry stutters from fear and excitement.
"What would that be dear?"
"Bad boys get punishment."
"Exactly. So I don't want to hear you complaining about anything I do to you. You hear me?"
"Yes."
"Yes who?" Louis practically growls.
"Yes, Daddy." Harry basically whimpers. He's already rock hard and they haven't even done anything yet.
Harry can hear Louis opening the nightstand drawer and searching for something when Louis finally slams it shut finding what he was looking for. Louis tugs on Harry's cock a few times before he feels him slip something around his tip and all the way down to his base.
"Noooo Lou. No. Take it off."
"Excuse me Harry? Who's in charge? And what did you just call me?"
"Da-daddy."
"That's right." Louis says as he slicks his fingers up with lube.
He puts his pointer finger to Harry's puckered hole.
"You want this baby?"
"Yess daddy" Harry moans as he throws his head back.
Louis plunges his finger in as he pumps it slowly at first, feeling Harry's tightness around it.
"Umph so good daddy. Need more. I want more."
"Don't be greedy baby."
Louis slowly adds his middle finger with his pointer finger while fastening his pace.
"Oh baby. You're so tight. It's like I didn't just fuck you yesterday in the dressing room before you made daddy mad." Louis moans.
Harry's a whimpering mess on the bed and he wants to cum but Louis put this goddamn ring around him that it's not possible.
"Need to cum daddy. Pleaseeee." Harry cries as he feels the heat in the bottom of his stomach.
"Not yet Haz. Want you to cum from my dick only."
Louis adds the third finger until he feels Harry is stretched enough.
Harry is on the verge of tears when Louis pulls his fingers out and has Harry suck them.
"You ready for my cock, baby? My big thick cock ready for your tight hole to take it?"
Harry is nodding and whimpering underneath him as Louis flips him around so he can see Harry's face.
Louis slams right in and moans loudly.
"Oh my god. Shitttt. Harry you feel so good. Your tight little hole taking my cock so well."
"Yes daddy. Harder!"
Louis pulls out and slams right back in as hard as he can.
"More daddy. I want more."
Harry lets out a squeal as Louis flips him over and smacks his ass.
Louis rocks his hips right flush up against Harry's ass.
"Daddy. Right there" Harry moans out as he feels Louis' cock brush right against his prostate.
"You like that baby? You want more?"
"Umpghhhhh..." Harry can only moan out.
Harry's so close to coming but he can't because of the cock ring that Louis placed on him earlier.
"Who do you belong to Harry, huh?"
"You Daddy." Harry breathes out.
"Scream it so the whole hotel can hear you. Who owns this ass?"
"YOU DADDY" Harry screams as loud as he can.
"That's right baby. You wanna cum for daddy?"
"Yes. Please."
Louis takes off the cock ring as he still fucks into Harry and gives Harry a few tugs on his cock.
"DADDY" Harry screams as his load shoots out onto the sheets.
"Fuck baby." Louis grunts one last time before he's spilling his cum into Harry.
Louis collapses onto Harry after he's done, completely exhausted. Louis pulls out before he gets really soft and brings Harry to cuddle into his chest.
"I love you Harry. You do know that right?"
"Mhmm. And I love you too Lou." Harry hums. "I'm sorry that I made you mad and I'm really sorry that I kissed another man that's not you."
"It's okay Hazza. Let's just cuddle after I get you cleaned up." Louis says.
"No, just stay and cuddle with me." Harry whines as Louis goes to get a washcloth from the bathroom.
"But Har-"
"No. I'm not letting you get up." Harry pouts and Louis huffs cause he knows he won't be able to win when Harry's looking like a cute cupcake.
"Fine then. I'll stay. But let's take a nap because I'm sure you didn't get sleep last night and I know for sure that I didn't get any sleep for shit."
"Alright Lou. I love you."
"I love you too. Sweet dreams babe."