Anxious Harry

Here you guys go!! I hope you enjoy this chapter :))

Sitting in a coffee shop early Friday morning, Harry continues to weigh the pros and cons of bringing Louis to meet his best mates. He had a couple extra minutes before Louis got out of class and met him here. Louis has always asked about them, ever since he met Harry.
"See, it's not that I don't want you to meet them, it's just that some of them are so nosey," Harry said to himself out loud thinking of ways he could explain his friends to Louis and receiving a dirty look from the barista at the counter.
"No, he won't believe that for a minute," Harry mumbled to himself after thinking it over. See, Harry was so caught up in thinking of excuses that he never even noticed it pouring down rain outside and Louis walking through the front door soaking wet. Only until Louis leaned over and kissed him on the cheek with a, "Hey babe," did Harry snap out of his trance.
"Oh... hi baby," Harry said nervously like he was hiding something. And Louis noticed the difference in his voice, but decided not to say anything about it yet.
"How was class?" Harry decided to start the conversation.
"It was shit like always but at least I have the rest of the weekend off, so that gives me plenty of time to meet your mates," Louis answered with an excited smile.
"Yeah," Harry answered with a nervous chuckle. "See, about that Lou-" Harry started out before Louis interrupted him.
"Harry, why are you so nervous about me meeting your friends?" Louis said with such sadness in his voice that it made Harry wanna slap himself for making him sad.
"Louis, it's not you, honestly..." Harry tried to reason with Louis. "It's just that I have a friend who would make moves on you and I don't wanna lose you to him. I wouldn't be able to take it."
"Haz, you honestly think I would leave you, first of all, for a man I've never even met or seen, and second of all, for your friend?!" Louis was getting frustrated.
"Louis, it's happened to me before. I just can't stand the thought of you not being mine."
"So why don't you take me home and I can show you who I belong to," Louis said in a tone that made Harry's dick harden so fast that he was embarrassed to get up and leave.
"Lou, don't do this to me here, right now," talking about his obvious boner he was trying to hide under the table.
"I'll meet you at home baby," and with that, Louis was out the door and down the street when Harry processed what he had said.
When Harry got home 10 minutes later, Louis had already gotten everything ready. From the lit candles, to the rose petals on the ground leading to the bed, to the fireplace that Harry loves. Harry didn't notice Louis walk out of the bathroom with nothing on besides a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Fuck Lou..." Harry half moaned seeing Louis like that.
"You wanna get on the bed for me baby?"
Harry couldn't even mutter a word so he just shook his head and practically sprinted to that bed.
Louis walked over to the bed and crawled on the bed just enough to reach the top of Harry's pants.
"Mmmm you're already hard for me and I didn't even do anything yet baby," Louis taunted him.
Rubbing Harry's cock over his jeans, Louis looks into Harry's eyes and licks his lips.
"Looouuisss," Harry moans.
"Shhh baby, I know."
Louis unbuckled Harry's buckle without ever breaking eye contact with him and tugs his tight ass jeans down his thighs.
"No wonder you're so fucking hard already. You didn't wear any damn boxers Harry."
"Just suck me already Lou, please," Harry is practically begging.
Louis doesn't even give him a fair warning before he's putting his warm, wet mouth over Harry's thick, long cock.
"Ahhh fuckkkk baby, yes," Harry is moaning so loud, he's sure the neighbors could hear him but he couldn't give a fuck right now.
"You like that daddy?" Louis asks.
"Yessss, so good baby, so good."
"Why don't you show me who I belong to then?"
"Alright. Get on all fours. NOW." Harry demands.
Louis rushes so fast to get on all fours that he almost falls off the damn bed.
"Good boy. Now I'm going to give you 10 spankings and I want you to say thank you after each one. Understand?"
"Yes daddy," Louis says, happy to be getting spanked.
Each time after Harry would spank Louis, he would hit his ass harder so that by the time he reached 10, Louis' ass had his hand print on it.
Louis didn't even get a chance to breathe before Harry was rimming his asshole.
"Fuck!" Louis yells, surprised at the sudden invasion.
Harry fucks his ass with his tongue, going in and out, making it so wet for his fingers.
Soon enough, Harry sticks two fingers in, pumping them in and out. Feeling Louis' warmth and how wet he is.
"Does this feel good baby?" Harry asks.
"Oh my fuck. Yes daddy, so good. Don't stop."
"Oh, you don't want my cock then?" Harry says as he takes his cock and slaps Louis' ass with it multiple times. Harry is rubbing his cock in between Louis ass cheeks, not going all the way in to tease him.
"Please just fuck me already daddy. Show me I'm yours."
"You asked for it," Harry says before he's sticking his dick in Louis' hole.
"Fucking hell." Louis is screaming at the feeling of his daddy's big cock in him.
"Mmmm you're so tight baby, it feels so good around daddy's cock," Harry is moaning right along with Louis.
"I don't know if I'll last long daddy." Louis says, feeling the need to cum already.
"Me either baby, just stay with me" Harry says, breathing hard from fucking Louis so hard and fast.
"Ahhh daddy please," Louis says, stroking his own cock.
"Mmm I'm cumming baby, come with me." Harry says into Louis' ear.
"Fuck daddy! I'm cumming!" Louis says as he shoots all over their sheets. "Damn, that was so good."
"Yeah it was baby. Now do you know who you belong to?" Harry asks as he slaps Louis' ass again.
"Yeah, I'm all yours Haz. And by the way, I don't think any of your mates could fuck me like you, so there's no need to worry. Now come ere and cuddle with me."
"You got it babe."

THE END
Hope you guys like it!!! 🙈