Laundry [PG]

//Some language but other than that it's clean//

It was one of those days.

You know the Sundays when you are trying to make it last as long as possible before time forces you to go back to school. Or work. Or whatever responsibilities you must accomplish.

Yeah it was one of those Sundays. I had finished my last piece of homework for the weekend and submitted it to my professor at exactly 12:33pm this afternoon.

I sat back in my chair and let an exasperated breath out, feeling content with my submission, and the fact that I was finally finished with that fucking paper. I had been working on it every single day for two weeks, trying my hardest not to procrastinate this one. It was incredibly important I did well on this because it basically determined my grade for this semester.

I knew exactly what I was going to do with the rest of my day. I was going to order a pizza, sit on the couch, and browse the internet for the rest of the day while simultaneously watching whatever shitty reality show happened to be on.

I called in my order and practically ran to my couch, grabbing my charger on the way and plugging in my phone, knowing I would need it if I was going to go through with my plans.

I flipped on the TV and began ignoring whatever show was playing on TLC.

"I guess I'll start with twitter." I said out loud.

I opened the app and began scrolling. I looked at all the latest musicians and the things they were up to. Apparently it was Beyoncé's birthday so I sent out a quick happy birthday tweet, knowing she would never actually read it, but still wanting to give my queen attention.

About ten minutes later I heard a knock at the door.

Wow the pizza was fast I thought to myself. I would've thought it would've taken at least 20 minutes before it got here.

I got up unwillingly from my comfy position, my only motivation being the pizza that waited behind that door for me.

I was thoroughly disappointed when I opened my door though, not seeing a pizza man, but instead seeing my neighbor with a basket of laundry in his hands, looking quite distressed.

"Hi?" I said questioningly, opening the rest of the door.

"I'm really sorry to bother you... uh... Stan? Is it?" He asked.

"Scott." I corrected him. Then I realized I didn't even know his name. "Sorry I don't know your name actually either." I laughed a bit.

"It's Mitch." He replied with a quick smile.

I was still kind of angry at him for disrupting my alone time but with a face like that, I was willing to at least see what he needed. He was really cute to say in the least. I had always thought that but I never said anything. My mom always told me to focus on school work rather than on boys.

Well she said 'girls' at the time but to be fair she didn't know I was gay as hell. I forgive her. It's definitely not obvious, adding to the fact that I tried to hide it as much as I could back then. Now I see how absolutely pointless it is to hide my feminine side.

Anyways, back to the distressed and cute boy at my door.

"So what did you need Mitch?" I asked.

"Well you see I have all this wet laundry..." He motioned to the basket in his hands, "and this morning my dryer busted when I tried to dry it. You wouldn't happen to have a working dryer I could use for like an hour, would you?" he questioned me.