Chapter 2

Edited on:March 15,2018

Alexa's POV

I scanned the area, the entire place crowded by people buying new things from trade spots making it harder to search for the male I've been searching for to be seen.

"Shadow!!!" I shouted

"Alexa?" Someone said, I turned around to see Shadow.

I wrap my arms around him, it was hard to find this shit and I finally found him.

"Oh my Mavis, Shadow! I've been searching for you for 2 days straight, where were you?" I asked, I feel his arms wrapping around me.

"Why? Missed me?"he teased.

"Don't leave me like that" I said annoyed.

"O-okay" he said

"Hey Alexa.." He called

Shadow's POV

"Hey Alexa." I started.

"Yeah?" she asked pulling back and looking at mr.

"Can I mark you, as my mate?" I asked, she nodded hesitantly but it didn't change the fact that she said yes.

I moved her hair out of her neck and bit it, then a mark appeared.

"You're mine now" I said to her. Her eyes were wide making her run back to the guild.

Mira's POV

Alexa came running towards me.

"Hi Mira" she said holding the back of her neck.

"Hi Alexa, what's wrong?" I asked then she showed me a mark in her neck. Then Romeo sat in the bar stool bringing a book.

"Alexa, have you been mark?" Romeo asked, she nodded "Who marked you?"

"Shadow." Alexa  said, they opened the book which was about Dragon Mating Season.

"Where'd you get that?" Alexa  asked

"Library" he said Then a musular man with blonde hair came in, Laxus? I taught he was in a job?

"Laxus,Shadow follow me." The master said, then Erza took us to the master's office.

Laxus's POV

We followed Gramps to the basement, where the guild dungeons was located.

We went to a cage where my sister and Wendy was.

"Gramps why are th-" I said, gramps locked us with chains in our wrists.

Wendy and Liza we're unconscious these chains proably drained their magic energy.

Lucy's POV

We went to the house of our client.

"Are you the wizards from Fairytail?" our client asksed.

"Yes" I said she signaled us to come in. She introduced herself and filled us with the details of her request.

"My daughter lost the book and we can't find it anywhere and those spells can harm Fiore." Hailey said worriedly.

"Okay,what's the title of the book specifically?" Levy asked

"Dark and Heavenly spells" Hailey said

"okay, well find it" I said

~•~•~skip 5 bookstores and libraries~•~•~

We looked for that book but we never found it. There was only one place left, the biggest bookstore in this town we went inside and started looking for it. Then we saw a book that entitled: "Dragon Mating season"  I took the book from the shelf  and payed for it. I went back to Levy who has found the book we've been looking for.

We went home after we dropped the book to our client. We took the train and headed home, the book completely slipping off my mind.

"Levy-San, I saw this book in that book store." I said changing my seat next to her and took the book out of my bag.

We read the book. It was written in black cursive writing, it was proably handwritten due to the words.

Dragon Mating Season is where dragons and Dragon slayers find their mates.

When dragons/dragon slayers are near their choosen mate their

•eyes change color and teeth gets sharper

•overprotective

•and very clingy

When the mate rejects them they will grow fierce and strong, strong enough to kill an entire town, or worse, a state.

When they don't find or see their mate for a long period of time (ex: 2 days) they will grow dangerous and wild. When their mate betrays them they will harm people including their mate.

They will ask you if they can mark you as their mate.

We finished reading the book. We we're really shock.

------------
4 down 2 to go

Oh no what will happen to Alexa?

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN FAIRYTAIL HIRO MASHIMA DOES

~Miraxus4eternity