Chapter 17

Don't kill me please. :((

--------

ALEXA'S POV

It's been a few minutes since we heard the explosion,  we can still hear the ruckus from downstairs. As every second pass, I began more weary to what happened to my younger brother. I know how strong those two are and now that the are combined, I don't know what could happen to Alex.

We can hear a few spells from him, making me a bit relief that they still hadn't killed him. But it sounded too troubled to make him sound fine. I look at Lucy. I don't want the others to fight anymore. Not less the members of Fairytail.

I went downstairs, releasing a freezing aura to make them stop. Sil looks at me with pure longing.
In confusion,  a mop of red hair looks behind and widens his eyes.

"ALEXA GO BACK INSIDE!"

I shook my head and smiled at him reassuringly. Lucy followed behind me and went to Natsu. Quickly embracing the blonde female as if it was the last time he'll ever hold her. Sil quickly did the same but with a more gentle touch.

"Why did you surrender..?" She asks.

"I don't want anyone to fight anymore." I said with a smile.

----

We went back to Magnolia, so far the two had been calm. If we only knew that they would behave like a dog with its owner unlike the other three at the guild, we would've stayed.

We made our way towards the guild hall, everyone was busily doing their own thing until Natsu opened the doors with a bright smile in his lips announcing that his long lost princess is finally back in his arms.

I thought dense idiots like him don't know these stuff.

Lucy looked at me with a laugh as if reading my thoughts.

"Alexa. It's either me or my brother." I heard an annoyed mutter, loud enough for me to hear from Sil. I look at him and the male and sighed.

"Can we just be all friends please? I'm not ready yet."

They look at eachother and let out an annoyed fine  before looking at me with a smile.

"You're lucky we treasure you."

"I just pitied my already exhausted little brother which you fought bitch." I left them dumbstruck by my sudden curse and went upstairs with the still forever bitch Elizabeth.

"Oh, you're back."

"Oh, I see you're still single as ever."

She glares and takes a sip from her mug.

"Thanks for the reminder." She moves her long hair from her neck leaving it all exposed.

"What mission were you from that you got those scars?"

"Too harsh for details."

I left the conversation like that, afraid that I might pry too much. I look at the whole guild from the huge view deck from here. It was fun when we don't fight.

----------

I'M SORRY FOR LIKE CRAPPY UPDATING

I'M JUST LOST THAT I DON'T HAVE INSPIRATION FOR IT I WAS GOING TO DELETE IT BUT NOPE. HAHAHAHA SO I'LL BE ADDING SOME SPECIALS.

SEE YA!

~MiraXus4eternity